D&D 5E D&D Screen & Dungeon Kit

WotC has announced a new DM Screen and ‘dungeon kit’ coming later this year, including dungeon geomorph tiles, condition cards, and initiative cards.

E74A7803-ED9E-4E3A-819E-EEDA123A6AAC.jpeg

DELVE INTO THE DUNGEONS’ DEPTHS​

Delve into dungeons with this kit for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.

This kit equips the Dungeon Master with a screen and other tools that are perfect for running D&D adventures through dungeons, whether ruined or thriving.

The Dungeon Master’s screen features a painting of a fantastic vista that plunges into the deep reaches of a mountain. Useful rules references cover the screen’s interior, with an emphasis on dungeon-delving.
  • DM screen specially designed for dungeon delving, with tables for encountering monsters and exploring ruins and dungeons
  • Features 36 punch out dungeon geomorph cards with pathway connection points, perfect for planning a dungeon during game preparation or for coming up with a map in the middle of play
  • Customizable double sided dry-erase sheet offers unlimited versatility for tactical game play. Numbered grid for sketching maps on one side, and summary of the main actions a character can take in combat on the other
  • 18 illustrated punch out condition cards, including mold and slime cards for dungeon encounters
  • 9 punch out numbered and illustrated initiative cards to easily track the turn order for players, monsters, and nonplayer characters
1925906E-3D13-4F04-85E5-2C60530D8042.png

I thought the Wilderness Kit screen was decent—3 out of 5 stars—so I'll probably pick this up, too. But for the love of Gygax, just how many sets of punch-out numbers 1 through 9 does WotC think I need before I can properly track initiative?

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Try #3 to have a screen without wasted space and useless tables? Let's hope!
There's no such thing as wasted space. There's just space, and if what's printed on it doesn't suit what you're running then type in and print out what you do need and tape or glue it over the material you don't need.

That said, give me portrait over landscape every time so I can clip regular papers to it and not have them getting in my way.

What's happening me back from buying a d&d screen is that they never show what tables they're including on the inside.

I'd be much more tempted if I knew exactly what I was buying.

Sketchpad

Explorer
I'm intrigued, but I can do without the punch out cards. Instead, I'd rather see a set of nicely done cards for the Conditions, and maybe a dry erase initiative tracker. Also, having some expanded dungeon generating rules would be pretty nice as well.

Shiroiken

Legend
What's happening me back from buying a d&d screen is that they never show what tables they're including on the inside.

I'd be much more tempted if I knew exactly what I was buying.
That would probably reduce sales, since people would know if it fit their needs or not. You're either forced to buy it blind or waiting for a review, and these types of products don't always get reviews.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases