D&D General D&D TV Show Announced

glass

(he, him)
is not, IMO, an announcement of a TV show. It is, at most, an announcement of interest in making a TV show. Very different things. There is not title, no script, no actors, no production what-so-ever. This is not the announcement you are looking for.
OK, I can see the distinction between "a TV show" and "interest in making a TV show". But it did not seem to the be "TV show" but @Morrus was objecting to so much as the "announcement" bit.

_
glass.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
OK, I can see the distinction between "a TV show" and "interest in making a TV show". But it did not seem to the be "TV show" but @Morrus was objecting to so much as the "announcement" bit.

_
glass.
I was pointing out that a TV show had not been announced.

Now I am thinking about future Disney's project, a teleserie based in the famous movie Willow. If the production is right and the franchise becomes a new cash-cow, then this could affect D&D in the sense of the popularity of little PC races (halflings and gnomes). I mean Disney fantasy productions indirectly may be promoting D&D. Even a licencing of Willow as a D&D setting wouldn't be impossible. Then the D&D show wouldn't by Hasbro but by Disney.

Remove ads