D&D Worldwide Gameday - NoVA/DC/MD

D'karr

Adventurer
Hail and well met my fellow ENWorlders. Welcome to D&D Worldwide Gameday

attachment.php

We had such a great response to our last D&D Worldwide Gameday, here in Northern Virginia, that we are ready to do it again. We are currently in the process of organizing our games for the DMG2 Worldwide Gameday.

Scheduled for September 19th, we will be setting this up in both Game Parlor stores in Northern Virginia (Chantilly & Woodbridge).

So what does the event entail?

This gameday will feature the exclusive adventure A Passage into Mystery, a Heroic Level (6th Level) adventure with pregenerated characters provided. In addition, we will offer Living Forgotten Realms games throughout the day. Bring your new or existing LFR character and come play. If you are unfamiliar with the Living Forgotten Realms, please take a look at the site for additional information and for character creation guidelines.

The Adventure
The adventure itself is "A Passage into Mystery" for character level 6. For this event, the DM and players have an option of creating their own adventure with the template provided or playing the adventure their DM created.

Signups are now live. The signup site for this event is linked below:

Game Parlor Signups

Seating is limited and will require pre-registration. Please make sure that once you register on the site that you update your gaming schedule by selecting the correct store and adventure you want to play.

That is all for right now, hope to see many of you at this event.

Thanks,
Vic Morales (Event Coordinator)

Attachments

• DMG2_AD_wLet.jpg
    DMG2_AD_wLet.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 602

davethegame

Explorer
My girlfriend and I signed up today. I've already tried a bunch of the game stores in MD for previous game days, I figured the time was right to check out the Game Parlor once and for all.

D'karr

Adventurer
My girlfriend and I signed up today. I've already tried a bunch of the game stores in MD for previous game days, I figured the time was right to check out the Game Parlor once and for all.

Dave, I hope you and your girlfriend have a great time at the gameday. I'll be at the Woodbridge store, so unfortunately I won't get to meet you guys, but Brett Abbott will be coordinating at the Chantilly store. He is a great guy and will take good care of you guys.

Have loads of fun, and come see us again for Weekend in the Realms sometime in November.

-Vic

D'karr

Adventurer
We are excited to be running the DMG2 D&D Worldwide Gameday. We'll be hosting at the Game Parlor stores in Chantilly and Woodbridge.

Players that participate in the WWGD also receive a free miniature for their character and the character sheet.

This year the characters are:
Glorinus - Male Human Invoker
Male Human Invoker (Heroes Series 2, 9/18)

Holkarn - Male Halfling Barbarian
Male Halfling Barbarian (Heroes Series 2, 18/18)

Naivara - Female Eladrin Swordmage
Female Elf Fighter (Heroes Series 2, 11/18)

Tower - Warforged Artificer
Warforged Artificer (Heroes Series 2, 2/18)

Xandross - Male Human Fighter
Male Human Paladin (Heroes Series 2, 6/18)

Come have some fun. If you have not registered yet, visit our registration site on Warhorn.Net

D'karr

Adventurer
So is this guy a fighter or a paladin?

I signed up a couple days ago.:) The halfling barbarian sounds like he would be a lot of fun to play.

He's a confused paladin... ;)

The character is a Fighter, the miniature is the paladin from Heroes Set 2.

It looks like you're in Woodbridge also. So I'll see you on Saturday.

-Vic

fba827

Adventurer
our regular game group was scheduled so I didn't sign up/go. But just wondering, how did it go - i'd enjoy hearing stories of the adventure(s) if you made your own and/or experiences in general.

Remove ads