• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Worldwide Gameday - NoVA/DC/MD

D'karr

Adventurer
our regular game group was scheduled so I didn't sign up/go. But just wondering, how did it go - i'd enjoy hearing stories of the adventure(s) if you made your own and/or experiences in general.

Good questions. We had several tables at each of the stores. Overall we had a mix of DM created adventures, and some player created adventures. At the event we gave the players the choice to either create the adventure, or if they'd rather play the one the DMs had already prepared.

In any case, we had DMs prepared to run the adventures at each site. However, the most exciting part was when one of the players volunteered to run the adventure. This was the young man's first time DMing, ever. As a matter of fact he's only been playing 4e for about 4 months. This was only the third time that he'd attended one of our events. We are really proud of him, he took the bull by the horns and he did a great job.

We had Living Forgotten Realms games going on at the same time for those players that preferred those games.

All in all, a fun time was had by all.

Here are some pictures of the event:

Attachments

• Camera_Picture 001.jpg
    Camera_Picture 001.jpg
    540 KB · Views: 1,457
  • Camera_Picture 002.jpg
    Camera_Picture 002.jpg
    516.8 KB · Views: 1,426
  • Camera_Picture 004.jpg
    Camera_Picture 004.jpg
    564.9 KB · Views: 1,424
  • Camera_Picture 005.jpg
    Camera_Picture 005.jpg
    530.5 KB · Views: 364
  • Camera_Picture 008.jpg
    Camera_Picture 008.jpg
    538.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Camera_Picture 015.jpg
    Camera_Picture 015.jpg
    524.5 KB · Views: 78

Arkhandus

First Post
I wish the Worldwide D&D Gameday had been on the forums' main page last week......I totally missed it. Though I did close the old notice about 10 years of EN World in my settings, I don't think that would prevent new Notices from appearing.....ah well.

Remove ads