D&DExp Character Sheets!

sukael

First Post
Primal said:
Hmmm... I find it weird that the warlock's Will Defense is 15, although she has -1 from WIS. That would mean that warlocks get +6 to Will Defense at 1st level? Seems like a bit too much...

Maybe warlock gives +1 to Will Defense, and it's based on Cha (+4) instead of Wis.

Aage

First Post
Primal said:
Hmmm... I find it weird that the warlock's Will Defense is 15, although she has -1 from WIS. That would mean that warlocks get +6 to Will Defense at 1st level? Seems like a bit too much...

My guess: Charisma, not Wisdom, modifies Will Defense.

Edit: Ninjaed!

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
Aage said:
My guess: Charisma, not Wisdom, modifies Will Defense.
Judging from the character sheets, saves appear to be calculated from the better of two values: Fortitude is the better of Str or Con, Reflex is the better of Dex or Int, and Will is the better of Wis or Cha.

Ulthwithian

First Post
Stormtalon said:
Back of fighter sheet is up now, as is front & back of Wizard. Yummy goodness abounds!

Of note, the Fighter's daily power is listed as "Reliable" with the definition that if it misses, it's not counted as expended for the day. Niftiness!

Can you provide a link to this information, or put the information in this thread? I can't seem to access it otherwise. Thanks!

catsclaw227

First Post
Wizard sheets

wizardfront.jpg

wizardback.jpg

Last edited:

ShinRyuuBR

First Post
Skamos Redmoon
Male Tiefling Wizard
Level 1, Unaligned
Str 10, Con 10, Dex 14, Int 20, Wis 9, Cha 12
AC 15, Fort 10, Ref 15, Will 13
Ini +2, Spd 6
HP 20, Bloodied 10
Healing Surge 5 HP Healed, 6 per day
Dagger +3 vs. AC (+3 thrown); 1d4 (1d4+2 thrown); 5 squares normal/10 squares max
Magic Missile +5 vs Reflex; 2d4+5; 20 squares
Feats: Skill Training: Stealth (already added)
Skills: Passive Insight 9, Passive Perception 9, Acrobatics +2, Arcana +10, Athletics +0, History +10, Insight -1, Nature +10, Perception -1, Stealth +9
Spells (Arcane Powers): See back of character sheet.
Equipment: ? daggers, wand, spellbook, backpack, bedroll, flint and steel, belt pouch, 2 sunrods, 10-days' trail rations, 50 lb. of hempen rope, waterskin.
*Race and Class Features*
Bloodhunt (+1 racial bonus to attacks vs. bloodied foes)
Fire Resistance (resist fire 5)
Infernal Wrath (see back)
Arcane Implement Mastery: Wand of Accuracy (once per encounter as a free action, gains a +2 bonus to an attack roll, you must be wielding your wand)
Cantrips (see back)
Ritual Casting (can use rituals)
Spellbook (when you begin the adventure, and after each extended rest, pick one of two daily spells - you can use that spell until you select again after an extended rest)
Languages: Common, Elven, and Goblin
Low-Light Vision
Note: Some race and class features are already added into the character's statistics and are not listed on the sheet.

Remove ads