D&DExp Character Sheets!

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
Going by the Wizard and Paladin sheets, it looks like Dex modifies damage for throwing weapons, if Dex is greater than Str.

HeinorNY

First Post
SeRiAlExPeRiMeNtS said:
It could be the bonus from be proficient with a weapon, most weapon could have +3 but as the pick have the high critical property it have only +2...
Maybe.
The halfling's Throwing Hammer attack is +4 (+2 STR +2 bonus) so maybe its proficiency bonus is +2. That war pick also had a 2 in its stats...

Code:
Weapon   [B]Prof.[/B] Damage    Range    Cost     Weight   Category Properties 
War pick   [B] 2[/B]     d8      --      15 gp    6 lb.    Pick    High crit, versatile
Is the Prof. column an attack bonus for proficient characters?

ainatan said:
Maybe.
The halfling's Throwing Hammer attack is +4 (+2 STR +2 bonus) so maybe its proficiency bonus is +2. That war pick also had a 2 in its stats...

Code:
Weapon   [B]Prof.[/B] Damage    Range    Cost     Weight   Category Properties 
War pick   [B] 2[/B]     d8      --      15 gp    6 lb.    Pick    High crit, versatile
Is the Prof. column an attack bonus for proficient characters?

It is posible... I would be sure if the value from the colum was +2 and no just 2...

Andor

First Post
Wow. The paladin is impressive.

I like the Lay on Hands implementation.

3 hp a round worth of healing on a standard attack? Potent.

8hp of radiant damage from his challange? At first level that's very potent.

And his daily prayer seems to be more powerful than the wizards or warlocks daily power. That seems like a strange design decision to me.

Uzzy

First Post
Hmm. The Paladin is just listed as 'Good'. And seems to be worshipping Tymora. So, is Tymora a core deity now? And one willing to sponsor Paladins. Interesting.

malraux

First Post
Andor said:
I wonder if we'll see similar things with leader abilities. That is, leaders will get an excess of healing surges, and different powers to grant those healing surges to other characters.

And of course I bet there are feats that grant extra HS to a character.

FireLance

Legend
Incenjucar said:
Woah. 3/Day Power.

But that makes sense with healing I suppose.
Andor said:
Wow. The paladin is impressive.

3 hp a round worth of healing on a standard attack? Potent.

8hp of radiant damage from his challange? At first level that's very potent.
Note the number of threes, which is also the same as the paladin's Wisdom bonus and (coincidentally :p) his Charisma bonus.

This may mean that:

1. He can lay on hands a number of times per day equal to his Wisdom or Charisma bonus.

2. Bolstering Strike restores a number of hit points equal to his Wisdom or Charisma bonus.

3. Radiant damage from Divine Challenge is equal to 5 + Wisdom or Charisma bonus.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases