D&D General D&D's feel - ENWorld vs. rpg.net

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Depends on how you use them I suppose.

I don't use twitter at all and Facebook not so much.
OK, but the question wasn't how does Zardnaar do things, it was whether those two social media sites create filter bubbles. And they create them to such a great extent that it got their CEOs hauled in front of Congress this week.

Zardnaar

Legend
OK, but the question wasn't how does Zardnaar do things, it was whether those two social media sites create filter bubbles. And they create them to such a great extent that it got their CEOs hauled in front of Congress this week.

It's a technical pov though yes?

You would more or less have to build your own bubble?

Basically I read stuff I don't agree with and I think I've used block once in about 20 years.

It's something I noticed around 15 years ago. I knew a guy who claimed ABC I said XYZ and his counterargument was "but all my friends".

Nothing wrong with bubbles as such as long as you know you're in one.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
r/DnDNext is also where you'll find everyone who began play with 5e. I think it's a mistake to omit it. There's certainly a lot of very poorly considered opinions there, IMX, but it's also the freshest voices.
Mabye for kicks, if you find yourself in a mashochistic mood, put the same survey on sites dedicated to each of the various editions. I don't know which ones you'd want to hit for 3e and 4e but Dragonsfoot would be the place to get the old-school response. (though I'd recommend taking out things like advantage-disadvantage which only apply to one edition)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases