d20 all sides are 20s

meganreann.5489

First Post
Does anyone know where I can buy a d20 that has 20's on all sides instead of 1-20? I'm wanting to buy it for my boyfriend so he can add it to his dice collection. It isn't for the purpose of playing with, just to show it off. Thanks.

Almacov

First Post
If you're unable to find a pre-made all-20s d20, there are companies that sell blank (unnumbered) ones. Chessex would probably be a safe bet.

You could then hand number it with an ultra-fine tipped permanent marker.

meganreann.5489

First Post
If you're unable to find a pre-made all-20s d20, there are companies that sell blank (unnumbered) ones. Chessex would probably be a safe bet.

You could then hand number it with an ultra-fine tipped permanent marker.
Thanks Almacov! I had thought about getting one that was blank and stamping in the 20s myself, but I couldn't find any blank ones either. I'll give that link a shot. :)

TheYeti1775

Adventurer
Thanks Almacov! I had thought about getting one that was blank and stamping in the 20s myself, but I couldn't find any blank ones either. I'll give that link a shot. :)

Depending on how much you want to spend, take a d20 (of size you want) to a Jeweler and pick a stone/metal say you want one shaped in a d20 with 20's engraved on it. Get it a a nice little case for a present.

Radiating Gnome

Adventurer
Chessex will actually make custom dice for you. Years ago I had them make me a couple of sets of Magic Missile dice -- d4s numbered 2-5 rather than 1-4. It's was gimmicky, but funny to have them.

So, here's their custom dice page:

Dice Home

They charge per side, so a custom d20 would be $20.... and it looks like their minimum run might be 10 dice..... which starts to get pretty expensive.... how much do you like this boyfriend?

-rg

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
That's so awesome.

Random idea: a set of d20s that have the attack bonus pre-added. Kickstart it!

Hmm. If you did a set of 10, ranging from d20+0 to d20+9, you could colour the dice according to the Resistor Colour Chart.

Resistor_color_code_chart.jpg

-Hyp.

GX.Sigma

Adventurer
Hmm. If you did a set of 10, ranging from d20+0 to d20+9, you could colour the dice according to the Resistor Colour Chart.

-Hyp.
But what if you're playing classic D&D and you need a set of 19?

Heck, what if you're playing 3e or 4e and you need a set of 30-70?

...Maybe we should wait until D&D Next comes out.

Last edited:

Dice4Hire

First Post
I thought there was a kiskstarter a while ago that offered two d20.

One had 1s on all sides but one 20, while hte second had 20s on all sides but one 1.

They called htem 'Player's Dice" and "Gm's Dice"

Remove ads