D20 Apocalypse Designers - Q&A Here

valberto

First Post
Hi there. I did not buy your book yet. This is one of my favorite themes.
Apocalypse and Post Apocalypse themes. I wanted to know if your material has some relation with Gamma World who left in one of the old Dragon Magazines... If the answer is positive, I get very happy, because that is one of the materials that I use most in my game tables.
Hope to see more of it...

While d20 Apoc was not supposed to be a re-do of Gamma World (for lots of reasons), there's certainly information in there you can use to put together a Gamma world style campaign. The mian thing missing is PC mutants who were originally animals, rather than originally human. Lots of fans have done some rules for that, though, so you should be able to find them if that's what you;re looking for.

I suppose one of these days there'll be a Web Enhancement for this book. Will we see all of the other stuff that was cut off on it? Maybe some other settings and classes?

Sea Devil

First Post
Whisperfoot said:
Oh, absolutely I would have loved to multiply the amount of space for each setting by a multiple of five. One of the pet projects I'm going to have going on my messageboards is to add some unofficial material to Atomic Sunrise.

Your message board? As in not the d20 Modern/Future messageboards? If so where's that at?

So far all of my questions and comments have been addressed. I have to say that I am very happy with d20A and am looking forward to you upgrades to it.

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Sea Devil said:
Your message board? As in not the d20 Modern/Future messageboards? If so where's that at?

The link's in my sig. Keep in mind that there is no overprotective but well-meaning grandma at my site and some of the people there are friends of mine who like to troll. Just sit back, enjoy the conversation, don't take anything too seriously and you'll do fine there.

Sea Devil

First Post
Whisperfoot said:
The link's in my sig. Keep in mind that there is no overprotective but well-meaning grandma at my site and some of the people there are friends of mine who like to troll. Just sit back, enjoy the conversation, don't take anything too seriously and you'll do fine there.

Thanks!!! BTW Atomic Sunrise is my favorite of the three models in d20A.

Remove ads