* Need Background

3. Spoof
* Need Character (Randy Morrison)
* Need Background

4. Kristof
* Character complete (Kristof Faulken)
* Need Background

5. Isida Kep-Tukari
* Character complete (Raymond Silver, MD)
* Background Complete (Good writing, Isida!)

I will shortly be adding some juicy items to the Rogue's Gallery thread. Keep an eye out for it.

(PS: We're still on track for starting fairly quickly... Possibly Saturday or Sunday night, methinks)

Last edited:

Isida KepTukari

First Post
Cool. I'll be on the boards every day at one point or another, so even though my posting times may be odd, they will be daily! :D

Now, repeat after me...

I!
I Wanna!
I Wanna Go!
I Wanna Go Insaaaaaaane!!!!!

*Bows* Thank you.

*Goes back home to the funny farm*

The Crimster

First Post
That's the spirit! =)

I once had a player in a Call of Cthulhu game (actually, Delta Green). He knew that there was something in the next room - a body that wasn't in the 'best' of conditions. He refused to go into the room, because he didn't want to "lose sanity". His character was a hardened Navy SEAL, but he stood at the entranceway of the room like a little girl.

Bah! What fun is that?

Anabstercorian

First Post
Background is up

My background is up, but pretty dull - If you can call a painter inspired by visions of That Which Man Was Not Meant To Know dull. :D

So when do we start playing?

Isida KepTukari

First Post
More CofC questions!

Ok, I have some more questions here.

1. Do we roll our own checks and attacks? If so, are we on the honor system to roll at home? Are we using a dicebot? Or are you rolling for everyone?

2. Do the characters know each other? Or rather, do we have to come up with some reason why we know the other characters? I have no problem doing that, but perhaps you mean to toss us together in a Cthulhu blender... ;)

3. When do we start playing? I really excited to get going! :D

The Crimster

First Post
Re: More CofC questions!

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Ok, I have some more questions here.

1. Do we roll our own checks and attacks? If so, are we on the honor system to roll at home? Are we using a dicebot? Or are you rolling for everyone?

We have two choices.

A) Each time you do something that requires a roll - attacking, sanity check, etc - you have the dicebot email me the result. If the group of you decide this is the best way to go, I would also need a 'pool' of d20 rolls as well - for those oh so secretive rolls (listen, etc).

B) I will use a dicebot program myself, generating the numbers.

If I had a preference, I would prefer B - a bit easier for me to deal with, considering the fact there will be emails already flying to and fro in this game. In my defense, I tend not to fudge, especially in this genre. So what numbers you will see are going to be what was rolled. But I'd like to hear everyone's opinion (this is no dictatorship!).

2. Do the characters know each other? Or rather, do we have to come up with some reason why we know the other characters? I have no problem doing that, but perhaps you mean to toss us together in a Cthulhu blender... ;)
Ahhh yes. How do we get together a cop, a painter, an assistant professor, a trauma surgeon, and whatever Spoof is playing? =) Always a difficult thing in CoC - more so than any other game. Sure it's easy to get people together, but then you're left with tenuous reasons why the would stay together. To be honest, if I met a group of people, then encountered some nefarious plot involving some dead alien god, I would stay the heck away from those guys! But I digress.

Your background is your own, and it shall be fleshed out as we begin. I will provide the 'reason' for your get-together - and emailing it to you tomorrow (Sunday).

3. When do we start playing? I really excited to get going! :D
Me as well, I've spent quite a bit of time writing for this. If I get Spoof's character shortly, we should be able to start tomorrow. Monday at the latest!

Last edited:

Remove ads