d20 Call of Cthulhu - Sadly, *no longer* looking for players

The Crimster

First Post
Ok, the first two characters are up for What Rough Beast.

1. Karl Green/Sen Udo-Mal
* Character complete (Sam Something)
* Need Background

2. Anabstercorian
* Need Character (I got your stats, btw)
* Need Background

3. Spoof
* Need Character (I didn't get your stats)
* Need Background

4. Kristof
* Character complete (Kristof Something)
* Need Background

5. Isida Kep-Tukari
* Character complete
* Background Complete (Good writing, Isida!)

Ok, any questions thus far?

Isida KepTukari

First Post
The Crimster said:
5. Isida Kep-Tukari
* Character complete
* Background Complete (Good writing, Isida!)

Ok, any questions thus far?

Thanks! :D I touched it up somewhat on the Rogue's Gallery thread, so I think I covered all my bases.

In regards to the hit point thing being secret, I think that's good. And it will keep the mystery, as well as the flow of theh game going. I wouldn't mind being notified by e-mail about my HP though, if you don't mind.

Spoof

First Post
I have Isida helping with my character creation as I do not have the book. As soon as I get the onformation back I will finish up the history, as I need some of the information from it to help mesh the character. I will get it to you no later than tomorrow... Also did you get the stats this time.... crappy rolls :D

The Crimster

First Post
Spoof said:
I have Isida helping with my character creation as I do not have the book. As soon as I get the onformation back I will finish up the history, as I need some of the information from it to help mesh the character. I will get it to you no later than tomorrow... Also did you get the stats this time.... crappy rolls :D

I wouldn't worry so much about the crappy rolls, Spoof. You can be the most effective person in a Call of Cthulhu group if you use your brain - even if you have the worst stats. Much more so than D&D, the success of an 'outing' is dependent on the real-intellect and survival skills of the player.

Spoof

First Post
Oh, double crap :) j/k

No I was not upset about the rolls, I think I can make them work well with the character. Instead of a strong character I will work with a slightly weaker one, but it does not affect the concept really. I have to admit I am really looking forward to playing.

Karl Green

First Post
The Crimster said:
1. Karl Green/Sen Udo-Mal
* Character complete (Sam Something)
* Need Background

Ok, any questions thus far? [/B]

Ah... I thought that Sam was an Icon character from the back? Does he have a last name or should I make that up also? As I could not seem to get the stat rolling thing, I don't know his stats. I will write up his background and post it in a bit here...

The Crimster

First Post
Karl Green said:

Ah... I thought that Sam was an Icon character from the back? Does he have a last name or should I make that up also? As I could not seem to get the stat rolling thing, I don't know his stats. I will write up his background and post it in a bit here...

Ahhh, Sam is an Iconic character from the book, he just doesn't have a last name! (Or background etc.) You can find him in the Rogues Gallery. If you have any problems or questions, email me...!

Remove ads