• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Call of Cthulhu - Sadly, *no longer* looking for players

The Crimster

First Post
Ok, the first two characters are up for What Rough Beast.

1. Karl Green/Sen Udo-Mal
* Character complete (Sam Something)
* Need Background

2. Anabstercorian
* Need Character (I got your stats, btw)
* Need Background

3. Spoof
* Need Character (I didn't get your stats)
* Need Background

4. Kristof
* Character complete (Kristof Something)
* Need Background

5. Isida Kep-Tukari
* Character complete
* Background Complete (Good writing, Isida!)

Ok, any questions thus far?

Isida KepTukari

First Post
The Crimster said:
5. Isida Kep-Tukari
* Character complete
* Background Complete (Good writing, Isida!)

Ok, any questions thus far?

Thanks! :D I touched it up somewhat on the Rogue's Gallery thread, so I think I covered all my bases.

In regards to the hit point thing being secret, I think that's good. And it will keep the mystery, as well as the flow of theh game going. I wouldn't mind being notified by e-mail about my HP though, if you don't mind.

Spoof

First Post
I have Isida helping with my character creation as I do not have the book. As soon as I get the onformation back I will finish up the history, as I need some of the information from it to help mesh the character. I will get it to you no later than tomorrow... Also did you get the stats this time.... crappy rolls :D

The Crimster

First Post
Spoof said:
I have Isida helping with my character creation as I do not have the book. As soon as I get the onformation back I will finish up the history, as I need some of the information from it to help mesh the character. I will get it to you no later than tomorrow... Also did you get the stats this time.... crappy rolls :D

I wouldn't worry so much about the crappy rolls, Spoof. You can be the most effective person in a Call of Cthulhu group if you use your brain - even if you have the worst stats. Much more so than D&D, the success of an 'outing' is dependent on the real-intellect and survival skills of the player.

Spoof

First Post
Oh, double crap :) j/k

No I was not upset about the rolls, I think I can make them work well with the character. Instead of a strong character I will work with a slightly weaker one, but it does not affect the concept really. I have to admit I am really looking forward to playing.

Karl Green

First Post
The Crimster said:
1. Karl Green/Sen Udo-Mal
* Character complete (Sam Something)
* Need Background

Ok, any questions thus far? [/B]

Ah... I thought that Sam was an Icon character from the back? Does he have a last name or should I make that up also? As I could not seem to get the stat rolling thing, I don't know his stats. I will write up his background and post it in a bit here...

The Crimster

First Post
Karl Green said:

Ah... I thought that Sam was an Icon character from the back? Does he have a last name or should I make that up also? As I could not seem to get the stat rolling thing, I don't know his stats. I will write up his background and post it in a bit here...

Ahhh, Sam is an Iconic character from the book, he just doesn't have a last name! (Or background etc.) You can find him in the Rogues Gallery. If you have any problems or questions, email me...!

Remove ads