• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D20: Military Sourcebook?

elrics

Explorer
Frukathka said:
I would like to purchase a D20 [print] book chock full of info for military vehicles (mostly ground vehicles and aircraft), feats, PrCs and other stuff.

I think d20 Military Vehicles by GoO would completely cover your vehicle needs, but then I am biased (I wrote part of the book) :D . No feats, PrCs, etc., though, just every military Land, Sea, and Air vehicle we could cram into the book, as accurately as we could describe and stat them out using unclassified data.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Frukathka said:
I would like to purchase a D20 [print] book chock full of info for military vehicles (mostly ground vehicles and aircraft), feats, PrCs and other stuff. Not necessarily looking for weapons, as I have D20 Weapons Locker. I do not know what is out there so any advice would be appreciated. Also I'd like to state that I am not any near interested in Spycraft, as I have looked it over and does not fuel my imagination.
Apologized in advance if I repeat earlier recommendations.
  • d20 Military Vehicle (Guardians of Order)
  • Encyclopedia Vanguard: Modern d20 (Fast Forward Games)
  • d20: Afghanistan (Holistic Design)
  • d20: Somalia (Holistic Design)
  • d20: Colombia (Holistic Design)
  • Blood and Guts: Modern Military (RPGObject)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Ranger REG said:
Apologized in advance if I repeat earlier recommendations.
  • d20 Military Vehicle (Guardians of Order)
  • Encyclopedia Vanguard: Modern d20 (Fast Forward Games)
  • d20: Afghanistan (Holistic Design)
  • d20: Somalia (Holistic Design)
  • d20: Colombia (Holistic Design)
  • Blood and Guts: Modern Military (RPGObject)
Other than Blood & Guts, which of these titles are e-books? Also when is Blood and Guts 2 going to be ready for purchase?

elrics

Explorer
Frukathka said:
Other than Blood & Guts, which of these titles are e-books? Also when is Blood and Guts 2 going to be ready for purchase?

d20 Military Vehicles can be had as a watermarked PDF file here: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=28_30&products_id=394

It also comes as a shiny hardback:
http://www.guardiansorder.com/store/ {scroll down some}

Holistic Design hasn't released the Somalia/Afghanistan/Columbia books as PDFs yet.

I've never seen Vanguard d20, in book or PDF form, so dunno there.

The entire run of B&G 1st Edition is on sale at rpgnow as a $10 bundle (that's a _steal_!):
http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=1891

Hooah,
--elrics

PosterBoy

First Post
Frukathka said:

The first Blood and Guts 2 book, which constitute the core character elements (classes, feats, promotion, medals) is in editing already. So it should be out in a week or so.

But 50% of the goal of the new line is to break it up into smaller chunks (which people tend to like), so people can cherry pick the elements they want.

After the first book, we are doing a Special Operations supplement, followed with a Combat Options book and then Equipment Book.

But there will be a steady stream of small ebooks for this line, consisting of new unit books, adventures, etc… We really plan to give this genre as much love as we do Darwin’s World. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads