[D20 Modern] Stargate SG-1 Conversion ideas

Ranger REG

Explorer
Re: Spycraft Playtesting Process

SpycraftBrandManager said:

During the actual process or the process of selecting new playtesters?
Well, if you don't mind answering: how do you select the best possible playtesters out there, and -- after having selected a number of playtesters without lowering your quality standard -- what feedback criteria are you looking for duing the playtesting period? Mistakes? Rules inconsistencies and ambiguities? Reader-friendly (the average American are reading at 4th grade level)? Suggestions? Continuity and adherence to the B5 setting canon?

Forcegypsy

First Post
Playtest Interest

Patrick,

Send me one of those emails please :D Would love to help playtest anything to do with the Spycraft d20 mechanics. Stargate is a quality license, and my group would offer our services to play around on an SG team.

I can be reached at sean_mm@hotmail.com

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Getting this thread back on track . . .

So the final resolution for the Go'ould is a template? Are there different templates for both the infant and the full?

I assume the full template comes with a free "You've just become an NPC" card.

Keia

Herobizkit

Adventurer
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!

I am currently plotting a Stargate-inspired PbP. Now that the d20 Stargate game is defunct (and so is Spycraft, I think), is there still people working in this idea somewhere?

ValhallaGH

Explorer
The Stargate game died because they weren't allowed to keep the lisence.
Spycraft is still going. In fact, Crafty Games is releasing the Third Edition in a year.

If you've got the basic concepts, any edition of Spycraft ought to be able to deliver a fantastic Stargate-style game with only a bit of work.
Just about any other system ought to be able to do the job, as well. Though if you're going to use d20 Modern (or other d20 system) then something like the Foe Factory would be a good idea for quick and easy scaling of baddies.

Good luck.

P.S. That's one old shambling corpse you raised. Seven freaking years gone. Wow. I mean, I was off blowing holes in 2nd or 3rd world countries when this thread died.

Hey. If anyone has made the Stargate Adjustment for D20 Modern please let me know. I would love to get a copy of it. Also I know its Slightly off topic but If anyone here is good at converting things from one system/idea to another I could really use some help converting some Ideas to Rifts. I know a lot of people dont like Rifts but I do and I'm working on improving/fixing some of the mistakes and stuff for my own personal use. I am Autistic and not great at full conversion just minor adjustments when needed. If interested please reply to me on here with contact info for you. Thanks.

Hey. If anyone has made the Stargate Adjustment for D20 Modern please let me know. I would love to get a copy of it. Also I know its Slightly off topic but If anyone here is good at converting things from one system/idea to another I could really use some help converting some Ideas to Rifts. I know a lot of people don't like Rifts but I do and I'm working on improving/fixing some of the mistakes and stuff for my own personal use. I am Autistic and not great at full conversion just minor adjustments when needed. If interested please reply to me on here with contact info here for you or just contact me on. Thanks.

Sorry didn't mean to re-post that. im new on here and tried to send a message but was told I had to create an account first, then had to verify my email etc. and once it was all done it didnt look like my message hd posted and realized a change could be addad about contacting me.

Remove ads