[D20 Modern] Stargate SG-1 Conversion ideas

JDragon

Explorer
Most of us have been busy and have not made alot of progress so far.

As for joining, their should be an email addy somewhere in this post you can email to get access.

JDragon

Morgenstern

First Post
Just thought you'd like to know, AEG has acquired the rights to do an offical Stargate SG-1 RPG, using the Spycraft sytem. We'll be making a formal anouncement of the product line shortly, after which time we'll be contacting some of the interested parties (like folks on this list) about possible additional involvement in the project :).

Last edited:

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
I would love to help with AEG's project concerning the Stargate RPg as I LOVE the show and god how I would love to play in that setting. So any help that I can offer is at your disposal. I am somewhat familiar with the Spycraft system but have never actually used any of the rules or books. I can be contacted anytime at robert_bailey2(at)cable.comcast.com.

Pagan priest

First Post
I'd like to volunteer my gaming group to playtest your rules! There are five of us, we game weekly and between the group we have quite a lot of gaming experience.

Psyckosama

First Post
Morgenstern said:
Just thought you'd like to know, AEG has acquired the rights to do an offical Stargate SG-1 RPG, using the Spycraft sytem. We'll be making a formal anouncement of the product line shortly, after which time we'll be contacting some of the interested parties (like folks on this list) about possible additional involvement in the project :).

Interested! Interested! Interested!

*does the happy-happy dance!*

CWD

First Post
Morgenstern said:

Stargate RPG (drool).

My apologies if anyone has already suggested this, but anyone interested in Stargate should consider reading the various crackpot writers that inspired it. I suggest starting with "Genesis Revisited" by Zecharia Sitchen, and "Chariots of the Gods" by Erich Von Daniken.

And of course, if there are any playtesting openings, please count me in!

Last edited:

Official Stargate SG-1 RPG

Hey all,

As my assistant, Morgenstern, recently posted here, Alderac Entertainment Group has indeed picked up the official Stargate SG-1 license for an entire line of original products based on the popular TV show and powered by the Spycraft mechanical engine.

The core book's in development now and will go into playtesting shortly. If anyone here's interested in helping to playtest or promote the Stargate RPG (as an AEG Bounty Hunter or in some other capacity), contact Patrick Kapera - the Spycraft Brand Manager - at pkapera@alderac.com.

I've taken down the email addresses of all those who already offered their services, and will contact them shortly.

Thanks!

- Patrick Kapera
Brand Manager - Spycraft/Shadowforce Archer
Alderac Entertainment Group

Spycraft Playtesting Process

Hey there,

I'm curious, but what exactly do you look for in the playtesting
process?

During the actual process or the process of selecting new playtesters?

- Patrick Kapera
Brand Manager - Spycraft/Shadowforce Archer
Alderac Entertainment Group

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Interested in play testing for the Stargate RPG. I have some playtest experience with Atlas Games.

Keia

Remove ads