D20 Supers...

This is an illustration for the Detective prestige class.

The caption here: Detectives like the Shade are willing to go to any lengths to get the information they need.

Attachments

• cheesecakesmall.jpg
    cheesecakesmall.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,093

This is an image of Blitz Jagger, The Shade, who is featured in this issue of Asgard. If you're familiar with the Will Eisner comic "The Spirit," then Blitz might look a little familiar.

Attachments

• shadesmall.jpg
    shadesmall.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 511

Larcen is a modern-day villainess, who at puberty developed a power that makes her immune to fatigue. She has nearly inexhaustible energy, and is thus very strong, agile, and physically tough. Later, as she turned her natural talents to crime, she acquired an experimental device that could create objects out of force. She paid an exorbitant sum and had the device installed into her body, so with a mere thought, her own natural energy can power the device, creating nearly any object she can imagine, but she is unable to create forcefields beyond the range of touch. She favors whips and swords, but is adept at creating thousands of tools for any of the various tasks she must perform as a cat burgular.

Attachments

• larcensmall.jpg
    larcensmall.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 938

This is Zidi Wheatling, the Halfling Titan. Blessed by the fey as a child, she has magically empowered strength and toughness. We have a few fantasy super heroes, to show that you can use superpowers in any setting.

Attachments

• zidismall.jpg
    zidismall.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,970

drowdude

First Post
RangerWickett said:
This is Zidi Wheatling, the Halfling Titan. Blessed by the fey as a child, she has magically empowered strength and toughness. We have a few fantasy super heroes, to show that you can use superpowers in any setting.

That's awesome.... a halfling dual-wielding Final Fantasy blades... :cool:

You . . . you got the reference. And you were kind enough to point it out. I'd kiss you if I could. Or, at least, the artist would. She's always looking for feedback, and she had a lot of fun doing the Zidi piece.

Did you notice that she also has Squall's scar from FF8, and has freaky pants like Tidus in FF10. And I think there's something on her that looks like FF9's main character, Zidane. :)

I'll tell Jessie someone got the homage; she'll be happy to hear it.

Remove ads