• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d3, d5, d7, d9, d11, d13, d15

Turanil

First Post
I love them!

1) I want to buy a set of your dice as soon as they are available, one set of the strange ones, and two or three of the d3 die (great that one!).

2) I also want a set of normal dice made of the same metal. I suddenly feel tired of rolling plastic dice!

Please inform us on Enworld as soon as your dice are commercialized (and sold online)! I can't wait

Zander

Explorer
Dmitr & Turanil,

The odd-numbered dice were co-invented by Jason Huff and myself, namley Alexander Simkin.

Jason also made the dice. However, Jason no longer makes dice as he has closed his machining workshop for the time being.

We have no immediate plans to produce these dice commercially. If there were sufficient demand and a dice manufacturer/distributor could be convinced to bring these to market, we would consider it. If you want to contact dice companies such as Crystal Caste or Koplow and let them know about these, we would be happy to talk with them. I can be reached through my e-mail: afsimkin@hotmail.com . Make sure to include the word "dice" in the subject line.

Zander

Explorer
Dmitr said:
I've been lustin gafter solid metal dice for a long time...
You can already get conventional RPG dice (i.e. d4 to d20) out of metal. They're distributed by Crystal Caste and em4 Miniatures. They're available in three metals/colours. I have a set of the brushed steel looking ones with an oversized d20 in the same metal, and I have to say they're handsome dice.

Turanil

First Post
Zander said:
You can already get conventional RPG dice (i.e. d4 to d20) out of metal. They're distributed by Crystal Caste and em4 Miniatures. They're available in three metals/colours. I have a set of the brushed steel looking ones with an oversized d20 in the same metal, and I have to say they're handsome dice.

Could you point out a website URL where these metal dice are sold online?
Thanks.

(I will nonetheless again whine to tell how scandalous it is that such nice weird metal dice of yours are not available for sale!)

Last edited:

Ferret

Explorer
Shiny, yes, but over-chunkey as well.

I doubt I'd buy them, not because I wouldn't use them but I dislike the look.

Sorry mate.

Edit: actualy the d5 and d3 look cool; how large ae they?

Last edited:

Ferret

Explorer
Actually they [the large ones] look much nicer now I know they aren't masive, but I still think the larger ones are too thick for the length.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads