Daily Art Preview

I'd like to see if the Dark Stalkers are still around.

But it seemed like I was the only one that liked Dark Ones, and the vast majority had no idea what they were. Maybe in 4e they'll get to shine more as a monster.

Hussar

Legend
Surgoshan said:
That scabbard is very poorly placed.

ROTF. Took me a second to see what you were talking about. Kinda like that sword from a while back no? :D

Not a bad pic. Since when did Dark Ones/Creepers have hooves? That's new I believe. But, dark, nasty fairy creature? Yup, it works.

Frank - I thought that Dark Ones were the bosses and Dark creepers were the mooks.

Hussar said:
ROTF. Took me a second to see what you were talking about. Kinda like that sword from a while back no? :D

Not a bad pic. Since when did Dark Ones/Creepers have hooves? That's new I believe. But, dark, nasty fairy creature? Yup, it works.

Frank - I thought that Dark Ones were the bosses and Dark creepers were the mooks.
Dark Ones were the name of both Dark Creepers and Dark Stalkers.

Dark Creepers had hooves before, and yes it was Dark Creepers that were the mooks, while Dark Stalkers were the bosses.

AllisterH

First Post
Ok, since isn't a creature that I recognize, anyone want to give the lowdown on where the Dark One first originated from in previous editions?

Shroomy

Adventurer
AllisterH said:
Ok, since isn't a creature that I recognize, anyone want to give the lowdown on where the Dark One first originated from in previous editions?

Originally, they're from the 1e Fiend Folio. In 3rd edition, they are also in the Fiend Folio.

Fallen Seraph

First Post
I like it, though to fit with my world, gonna give him worn and dirty worker-clothes instead of the padded armour and a crude gasmask.

A poster on Gleemax thread pointed out the use of the term "gloom" again in-reference to the Shadowfell. Could this be a nickname for it, or as I hope a aspect of the Shadowfell, like say the Shadowfell version of Ravenloft's fog.

Remove ads