• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dalamar beats the annoying imp!

Darkwolf

First Post
<Dalamar> Dalamar
<Dalamar> Dark Warrior 1
<Dalamar> Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Signature Style (West wind)
<Dalamar> Master of Shadows, Dirty Trick, Poisoned Blade
<Dalamar> Record 4-9, Yen 0, Training
<Sollir> The Not-So Nice But Still Holy Imp
<Sollir> Gang Boss 2
<Sollir> Record: 1-0
<Sollir> Abilities: Signature Style: Crab, Signature Location: Spring, Gang Member (Heavens, Hells) Dirty Trick (x1), Sneaky Trick (x1)
<Sollir> Items: None
<Sollir> Yen: None
<Sollir> Judging DW?
<Darkwolf> sure...
<Sollir> I go last, being the higher ranked
<Darkwolf> Conditions Dalamar?
*** Retrieving #ybfight info...
<Dalamar> 5-flag speed strat
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Dalamar vs Imp - 5 flag speed strat'
<Sollir> judge gen'd, then
<Sollir> if you don't mind :)
-> *meowthbot* ybhand
<Dalamar> Don't mind
<Sollir> I'll take hand #2
*** Sollir is now known as Imp
<Darkwolf> Dalamar:
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 1: The tree drops from the fountain; removes the throw of the flame!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 2: The lotus blossom silences the garden; quells the assailment of the dark sunbeam!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 3: The sword moves across the island; blocks the terror of the amphibian!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 4: The fang flies underneath the hells; silences the efforts of the stone!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 5: The dragon sings below the dungeon; protects against the violence of the willow!
<Darkwolf> Imp:
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 1: The dagger penetrates the grotto; silences the onslaught of the stone!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 2: The ki-rin drifts facing the forest; shields the quickening of the soul!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 3: The fan devours the village; protects against the speed of the stars!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 4: The raven stands underneath the volcano; silences the edge of the mist!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 5: The thorn tumbles next to the volcano; parts the thrust of the plant!
<Imp> "Me like! Me like"
<Darkwolf> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Darkwolf: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the tundra west of the Citadel of Lord Lao on the evening of the frog.
<Imp> (You're up Dal)
<Dalamar> The dragon sings below the dungeon; protects against the violence of the willow!
<Dalamar> done
<Dalamar> (I know I'm up, just was looking what move to use)
<Imp> "Hehe, hehe, me stab! Me stab!"
<Imp> The dagger penetrates the grotto; silences the onslaught of the stone!
<Imp> done
<Darkwolf> hmm...this one is rather easy....
<Darkwolf> Point Imp
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Dalamar 0 vs Imp 1 - 5 flag speed strat'
<Dalamar> Bah
<Dalamar> "Silence you fool!"
<Dalamar> The lotus blossom silences the garden; quells the assailment of the dark sunbeam!
<Dalamar> done
<Imp> "Sure thing, sure thing!"
<Imp> The thorn tumbles next to the volcano; parts the thrust of the plant!
<Imp> done
<Darkwolf> hmm....Point Dalamar...defense isn't everything...nor is the blossom thrusting..
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Dalamar 1 vs Imp 1 - 5 flag speed strat'
<Dalamar> "Taste blade, you vile beast."
<Dalamar> The sword moves across the island; blocks the terror of the amphibian!
<Dalamar> done
* Imp whips out a fan, letting the blade thrust then closes the fan, devouring the blade and stopping it!
<Imp> The fan devours the village; protects against the speed of the stars!
<Imp> done
<Darkwolf> hmm...tougher...(brb)
<Dalamar> (I'll get myself something to eat)
<Darkwolf> Point to Imp...
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Dalamar 1 vs Imp 2 - 5 flag speed strat'
<Imp> "New hands!"
<Darkwolf> Dalamar:
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 1: The jaguar flies close to the island; negates the pain of the cat!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 2: The crab eliminates the knoll; dominates the aggression of the rosewood!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 3: The mantis devours the garden; fends off the energy of the ape!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 4: The blizzard kicks over the ricefield; removes the onslaught of the earth!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 5: The rose petal eliminates the heavens before it suddenly devastates the Eyrie of the Phoenix; reduces the assailment of the amphibian!
<Darkwolf> Imp:
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 1: The spider demolishes the vale; reduces the throw of the chi!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 2: The panther stands next to the coast; defends against the chaos of the scythe!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 3: The spider impales the savanna; avoids the offensive of the dark sunbeam and delicately fends off the roar of the snow!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 4: The rabbit tumbles within the temple; guards against the touch of the air!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 5: The spider falls atop the prairie; avoids the roar of the lightbeam!
* Imp gasps at the rose petal
<Imp> afk real quick since Dal is
<Imp> back
-> [Dalamar] PING
<Darkwolf> Dal?
<Imp> he's getting dinner I think
<Dalamar> Dinner? A bit over an hour and its midnight here
<Darkwolf> heh
<Dalamar> The mantis devours the garden; fends off the energy of the ape!
<Darkwolf> how many hours are you ahead of us? it's only 2:30 here..
<Dalamar> 9 hours
<Dalamar> +2 GMT
<Imp> "Hey Lady Wei!"
<Dalamar> Oh, and done
<Imp> The spider demolishes the vale; reduces the throw of the chi!
*** Darkwolf is now known as Lady_Wei
* Lady_Wei frowns at Dalamar
*** Lady_Wei is now known as Darkwolf
<Darkwolf> hmm...
<Dalamar> I have a good appetite :D
<Darkwolf> Lady Wei would just hate this round...
<Darkwolf> Point to the mantis for cleaning up after itself...
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Dalamar 2 vs Imp 2 - 5 flag speed strat'
<Dalamar> The blizzard kicks over the ricefield; removes the onslaught of the earth!
<Dalamar> done
<Imp> The spider demolishes the vale; reduces the throw of the chi!
<Imp> oops
<Imp> The spider impales the savanna; avoids the offensive of the dark sunbeam and delicately fends off the roar of the snow!
<Imp> done
<Imp> ignore the first
<Dalamar> You like spiders, don't you?
<Imp> "Me like spider! Me say spider eat you!"
<Darkwolf> good attack plus impressive defense....the spider stands victorious this time...
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Dalamar 2 vs Imp 3 - 5 flag speed strat'
* Imp hopes Dal doesn't use another flower....
<Dalamar> The jaguar flies close to the island; negates the pain of the cat!
<Dalamar> done
* Dalamar hopes that Imp would use his tricks so Dalamar could go last
* Darkwolf wonders why Dalamar didn't use the rose petal move..
<Imp> I have sig loc: hells
<Imp> The spider falls atop the prairie; avoids the roar of the lightbeam!
<Imp> done
<Dalamar> You mean heavens, don't you?
<Imp> ya them too
<Imp> I'm a holy imp!
<Dalamar> The move has heavens
<Darkwolf> them too....
<Imp> "this is the imp speaking!"
* Imp pokes Darkwolf with a pointy trident
* Darkwolf point a finger at the imp and says "DIE!"
* Imp falls dead
* Imp is ressurected, "Hehe, I'm immortal!"
<Darkwolf> you're lucky you weren't fighting a light warrior...
<Dalamar> *bummer*
<Darkwolf> day of the spider...ouch
<Darkwolf> round of crap goes to the experienced one...
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Dalamar 2 vs Imp 4 - 5 flag speed strat'
<Darkwolf> new hands
<Darkwolf> Dalamar:
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 1: The chimera assails the lake; leaps over the drive of the void!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 2: The rose petal seeks upon the mountain; conceals the rising of the reptile!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 3: The monkey spins through the mountain; guards against the efforts of the heart!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 4: The wolf lies facing the glade; scatters the assailment of the orchid and protects against the touch of the soul!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 5: The vine appears over the pillars; conceals the thrust of the honor!
<Darkwolf> Imp:
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 1: The sword flips close to the dungeon; waves away the chaos of the soul!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 2: The hidden staff kicks the swamp where it prances above the Spring of Life; quells the descent of the lightning!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 3: The ki-rin drowns the canyon; avoids the gaze of the root!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 4: The monkey invades the steppes; dodges the slash of the lightbeam!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 5: The tiger dances on top of the coast; parries the push of the air!
<Imp> *coughs*round of crap*
<Darkwolf> *cough*hands of crap*
<Dalamar> *cough*can't use Tricks*
<Imp> *cough*that's right!*
<Darkwolf> *cough*let's finish this*
<Imp> Spring of Life, hrm, too bad that doesn't stack with my spring loc
<Dalamar> The monkey spins through the mountain; guards against the efforts of the heart!
<Dalamar> done
<Imp> "Me hide, you go play"
* Dalamar wonders why everybody was coughing
<Imp> "NOT!"
<Imp> The hidden staff kicks the swamp where it prances above the Spring of Life; quells the descent of the lightning!
<Imp> done
<Darkwolf> hmm...monkey spinning through mountains...possible...even likely..
<Darkwolf> staffs kicking? not likely...and if its hidden how can it prance in mid air?
<Darkwolf> looks like the monkey has a new toy...*whap* stupid coconuts..
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Dalamar 3 vs Imp 4 - 5 flag speed strat'
<Dalamar> The chimera assails the lake; leaps over the drive of the void!
<Dalamar> Poison Blade
<Dalamar> done
<Imp> The ki-rin drowns the canyon; avoids the gaze of the root!
<Imp> done
<Dalamar> hehe, I'm assailing the canyon you just formed
<Dalamar> drowned
<Darkwolf> hmm....chimera assailing a lake...I dont know why..it just is...
<Dalamar> That _was_ a funny comment you know... :\
<Imp> lol :)
<Imp> I know
<Imp> (I'm making my YBA dungeon)
<Darkwolf> Ki-rin drowning a canyon....would require a LOT of water...but ki-rin are magical...
<Darkwolf> I'm not sure where the ki-rin gets the idea that roots have eyes...there's nothing to gaze at it...
<Darkwolf> leaping over 'Void Drive' makes a lot more sense there...
* Dalamar crosses fingers
<Darkwolf> in the end....2 points and match Dalamar!
<Dalamar> Whopeee!
<Darkwolf> Imp -> Gang boss 1
<Imp> dang :(
<Darkwolf> Dalamar -> Dark warrior 2
* Dalamar does the happy dance
<Dalamar> Maybe I'll get past DW 2 this time
*** sineater has joined #ybfight
<Darkwolf> but only black mage can do the black mage dance
<Dalamar> 'Tis the third time I'm a DW2
<Darkwolf> yes...but I'm DW ;p
<Dalamar> lol

Remove ads