• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dalamar triumphs over Ariel!

Darkwolf

First Post
<Ariel> Ariel Eastwind
<Ariel> Brown Belt 2
<Ariel> 19/31
<Ariel> Powers:
<Ariel> Sig Styles: Dragon, Chimera, Mantis, Wolf, Dagger
<Ariel> Dojo Style: Tiger
<Ariel> Fists of Fury (x2)
<Ariel> Chi Strike
<Ariel> Master of : Emotions, Movement
<Ariel> Possesions:
<Ariel> Yen: 1
<Ariel> Item: Phoenix Sword (Sig Style: Phoenix, Immunity: Phoenix, Mastery: Phoenix)
<Ariel> btw......someone else will have to log and post a thread I can't get on the boards..
<Dalamar> I'll go make the thread
<Darkwolf> ok..I can...I should be here most of the day..
<Ariel> k.....thanks..
<Darkwolf> Dal?
-> *Ariel* try this link...http://www.enworld.org/messageboards/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=16
<Sollir> stats please DW, in either yb or ybfight
<Darkwolf> look up Sollir..
<Sollir> k
<Sollir> too many masteries for an easy win hehe
<Sollir> but let me think
<Dalamar> I can't get to the boards either
<Darkwolf> Dalamar
<Darkwolf> Dark Apprentice 2
<Darkwolf> Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Signature Style (West wind)
<Darkwolf> Record 3-8, Yen 0, Training
<Darkwolf> length and type of match Dalamar?
<Sollir> I'm navigating just fine...
<Dalamar> 5-flag speed strat
<Darkwolf> I presume the hands are goign to have to be spammed here since you two are boardless..
*** GrayDoom has joined #ybfight
*** ChanServ sets mode: +o GrayDoom
<Darkwolf> you gen or me gen?
<Ariel> you gen
-> *meowthbot* ybhand
<Darkwolf> Ariel
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 1: The spear spins upon the city; fends off the slash of the arrow!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 2: The fan strikes facing the delta; quells the chi of the willow!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 3: The west wind silences the canyon; conceals the violence of the shadow!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 4: The sword brutalizes the plain; guards against the push of the amphibian!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 5: The chopstick eliminates the canyon; fends off the onslaught of the earth!
<Darkwolf>
<Darkwolf> Dalamar
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 1: The spear rends the madlands; avoids the foray of the water!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 2: The turtle decimates the coast; fends off the stab of the bird!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 3: The panther speaks close to the temple and brutally wounds the scythe; dominates the rising of the lava!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 4: The owl penetrates the fountain and flips before the Iron City; dodges the violence of the bamboo!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 5: The thunder tracks close to the castle; protects against the cut of the canine!
<Ariel> me first huh???
<Ariel> 4: The sword brutalizes the plain; guards against the push of the amphibian!
<Ariel> done
<Dalamar> Where's the masters part? I can't see it
<Darkwolf> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Darkwolf: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the wetlands north of the Imperial Palace on the night of the raven.
<Darkwolf> there..
<Dalamar> The panther speaks close to the temple and brutally wounds the scythe; dominates the rising of the lava!
<Dalamar> Done
<Darkwolf> hmm....speaking in battle might work...but its not going to stop a sword...
<Darkwolf> Point Ariel!
<Darkwolf> 1 flag Ariel; 0 flags Dalamar
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 4: The sword brutalizes the plain; guards against the push of the amphibian!
<Ariel> damn...
<Ariel> hold on..
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 5: The chopstick eliminates the canyon; fends off the onslaught of the earth!
<Ariel> done
<Dalamar> The owl penetrates the fountain and flips before the Iron City; dodges the violence of the bamboo!
<Dalamar> done
<Darkwolf> the owl dodges, flips, and penetrates!
<Darkwolf> Point Dalamar!
<Darkwolf> 1 flag all
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 3: The west wind silences the canyon; conceals the violence of the shadow!
<Ariel> Mastery
<Ariel> Phoenix
<Ariel> chi strike
<Ariel> done
<Dalamar> The turtle decimates the coast; fends off the stab of the bird!
<Dalamar> done
<Darkwolf> hmm...looks like Dalamar got some help there from Gamera...better return him to Meowth soon though..
<Darkwolf> 2 flags Dalamar; 1 flag Ariel
<Dalamar> Hands?
<Ariel> grrrrr..
<Darkwolf> Ariel
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 1: The manticore prances upon the desert; quells the stab of the leaf!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 2: The thorn lies atop the garden then it punches within the comet; silences the rolling of the scythe!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 3: The fang slashes from the knoll; smoothly scatters the cut of the steam!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 4: The rat stands atop the well; parries the energy of the fortress!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 5: The dragon tracks through the castle; dominates the kick of the rosewood!
<Darkwolf>
<Darkwolf> Dalamar
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 1: The northstar leaps above the heavens; dominates the chaos of the shadow and sweeps below the roar of the earth!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 2: The spear spins underneath the ruins; reduces the rising of the ki!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 3: The manta ray drifts with the palace; shreds the motion of the ape!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 4: The frog tumbles close to the garden; scatters the rising of the heart!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 5: The lizard tumbles close to the marsh; dodges the kick of the canine!
<Ariel> my hand blow big fat chunks....
<Darkwolf> they both do
<Ariel> wow they do..
<Dalamar> I'm tumbling and leaping all the time
<Sollir> I dunno, I like Dal's #1, it sounds col
<MeowthBot> hehe
<Sollir> sounds like a meteor is just gonna collide into the earth :)
<MeowthBot> 50% is neat
<Ariel> 3: The fang slashes from the knoll; smoothly scatters the cut of the steam!
<Ariel> done
<Dalamar> The spear spins underneath the ruins; reduces the rising of the ki!
<Dalamar> done
<Darkwolf> the spear spins...the fang slashes...guess which one causes pain...
<Darkwolf> Point Ariel
<Darkwolf> 2 flags all
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 2: The thorn lies atop the garden then it punches within the comet; silences the rolling of the scythe!
<Ariel> fof
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 4: The rat stands atop the well; parries the energy of the fortress!
<Ariel> done
<Dalamar> The frog tumbles close to the garden; scatters the rising of the heart!
<Dalamar> Bah! Done
<Ariel> to you dw for judgment....
<Darkwolf> (thorn is on the garden)..tumble..tumble...POKE!...CROAK!
<Ariel> ok..
<Darkwolf> Point Ariel!
<Dalamar> heh
<Darkwolf> 3 flags Ariel; 2 flags Dalamar
<Ariel> and fof me.....
<Darkwolf> ok..only one window for me until this fight is done
<Darkwolf> 4 flags Ariel; 2 flags Dalamar
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 5: The dragon tracks through the castle; dominates the kick of the rosewood!
<Ariel> done
<Dalamar> The northstar leaps above the heavens; dominates the chaos of the shadow and sweeps below the roar of the earth!
<Dalamar> Done
<Darkwolf> going to have to go with the synergy
<Darkwolf> point dalamar!
<Darkwolf> 4 Ariel; 3 Dalamar
<Ariel> is that new hands time or is that next round??
<Dalamar> Now
<Darkwolf> new hands...
<Darkwolf> i'm on phone at the mment..wait a sec..
<Ariel> wow there are the boards.....:D
<Ariel> k....
<Dalamar> I could get there too, they propably fixed the problem
<Darkwolf> Ariel
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 1: The toad spins below the wastelands then it spins above the Purelands;
redirects the chaos of the weapon!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 2: The tiger lies above the valley; parries the edge of the stars!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 3: The spear torments the mesa; shreds the touch of the armor!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 4: The fox stands below the volcano; insanely grasps the descent of the canine!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 5: The needle assails the hells; shreds the roar of the sunflower!
<Darkwolf>
<Darkwolf> Dalamar
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 1: The monkey flies underneath the valley and cautiously overwhelms the Iron City; shreds the thrust of the weapon!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 2: The crane dances within the castle; leaps over the pain of the lightning!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 3: The snake eliminates the castle and assaults the arrow; shields the punch of the battlements!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 4: The dagger nails the marsh; averts the chaos of the weapon!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 5: The cherry blossom reflexively cuts the dungeon; grasps the energy of the void!
<Ariel> time for some tormenting.......muhahahahhaa
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 3: The spear torments the mesa; shreds the touch of the armor!
<Ariel> done
<Dalamar> The monkey flies underneath the valley and cautiously overwhelms the Iron City; shreds the thrust of the weapon!
<Dalamar> done
<Dalamar> All on the defense now...
<Ariel> lol
<Darkwolf> hmmm...Dalamar made a monkey out of ariel with that move..
<Darkwolf> 4 flags all!
<Darkwolf> next point wins
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 5: The needle assails the hells; shreds the roar of the sunflower!
<Ariel> done
<Dalamar> Sneaky Trick: hells
<Ariel> gvbnfssdf
<Ariel> ';faacf;lnfsdg;lfdkga
<Ariel> sdkl;jsnadcsklanwewe
* Ariel kicks dal in the junk
<Darkwolf> the rest of your move?
<Dalamar> The snake eliminates the castle and assaults the arrow; shields the punch of the battlements!
<Dalamar> done
<Dalamar> checked that I don't screw here and use Ariel's sigs
<Darkwolf> needle assailing the hells...rather good...shreds roar of sunflower? no roar or sunflower
<Darkwolf> 4 flags all!
<Darkwolf> next point wins
<Ariel> <MeowthBot> 5: The needle assails the hells; shreds the roar of the sunflower!
<Ariel> done
<Dalamar> Sneaky Trick: hells
<Ariel> gvbnfssdf
<Ariel> ';faacf;lnfsdg;lfdkga
<Ariel> sdkl;jsnadcsklanwewe
* Ariel kicks dal in the junk
<Darkwolf> the rest of your move?
<Dalamar> The snake eliminates the castle and assaults the arrow; shields the punch of the battlements!
<Dalamar> done
<Dalamar> checked that I don't screw here and use Ariel's sigs
<Darkwolf> needle assailing the hells...rather good...shreds roar of sunflower? no roar or sunflower to shred..
<Darkwolf> snake eliminating a castle? thats good...assaulting an arrow? needle's could be seen as arrows...shields punch of battlements? no punch or battlements..
<Dalamar> Stop tormenting people like that!
<Darkwolf> I think Dalamar snaked his way to victory here..
<Darkwolf> Point and Match Dalamar!
<Ariel> noooooooooo...
* Dalamar does the happy (but thoroughly evil) dance
<Ariel> congrats dal..
<Ariel> 3 ranks..
<Dalamar> Thank you! Thank you! You've been a great audience!
<Darkwolf> yup...Dalamar you are back in the Dark Warriors
<Sollir> care to try for 2 more ranks Ariel, I'll agree to no corrupting...
* Darkwolf thinks Sollir needs to stop ignoring DW and tell him yes or no
<Ariel> all set sollir.... I'm NOT fighting you,....
<Darkwolf> Dal -> Dark Warrior 2
* Dalamar bows to everybody and smiles
<Sollir> heh, fine i'l fight you DW
<GrayDoom> heh
<Darkwolf> Ariel -> Brown belt 1

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads