• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dalamar vs Godric and Bayne (Vanor judging)

Dalamar

Adventurer
Having lost to Vanor, Dragon of the West Wind, the dark ninja ponders his chances.
Maybe its better for me to fight those under me instead of those above me? I could try against many of them, that's for sure.

Dalamar bellows a challenge:
"I will challenge two or three Whites to a team match against me. No strat or style matches, just good ol' fighting."

Dalamar
Dark Aprentice 0
Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Signature Style (West wind)
Record 1-3

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
*BUMP*
come on! there must be some whites who want to beat a second tier guy! I beat one alone, so it shouldn't be hard for two or three!

Godric suddenly recognises the voice of the loud-mouthed bragging and pushes thru the crowd to face his nemesis again.

"I'll fight you again, Dalamar. Don't think I won't."

He looks around to see if there are others who wish to join him in the fight.

Godric
Tier 1 (white belt) - 7 fights / 1 win - 2 ¥

sineater

First Post
One walks forth and sees Dalamar and laughs.

"I will be glad to have your blood upon my sword."

Bayne
White Belt
0-0
Powers: None
Yen: 0

I can be on to fight from 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM Central Time. I hope thats ok.:)

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Ah, Light one, I see you want to be beaten again. I shall whup you so that you remember it."
The ninja then turns to look at Bayne.
"I have not seen you before, are you new here? It doesn't matter, I will fight you nonetheless."

Now we need a judge and we can start. I will be online at varying times, mostly 8.00 PM to 10.00 PM GMT (dunno what that is in Central time)

edit- forgot to put PM after the times.

Last edited:

Vanor

First Post
A blue dragon flys over head, he spots the 2 fighters about to take on a dark warrior and lands

I will judge this match if you agree to it. I know my apperance can cause fright in mortals, so if you wish someone else let me know and I'll leave.

But for now...

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the mesa north-east of the Point of the Wailing Bones on the evening of the lizard.

Dalamar you can set the terms of this fight.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"This will be a standard team match, me against the two of them."

Dalamar bows to the dragon, honored by its presence. He then bows to his opponents and takes his fighting stance.

You two attack before me, so go ahead!:D

OoC: No objections Vanor, glad to have you judging. :)
I'm using MeowthBot to generate my moves.

In spectacular fashion, Godric begins with a defensive move as he drops to the ground and rolls away from any attack by Dalamar, letting the ground provide both cover and letting it absorb the energy of Dalamar's attack.

The fist leaps underneath the wastelands; absorbs the beauty of the lava!

sineater

First Post
The thunder vanquishes the pond; parts the kick of the water!

Bayne raises his open hands towards the sky and speaks a few dark words. Then as the sky grows dark and the rain falls a thunderous boom his heard and sends Dalamar flying off his feet.

OOC: Vanor glad to have you judge

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
At Godric:The dagger withers the vale; dominates the efforts of the shield!

Dalamar pulls a hidden dagger from the folds of his clothes and strikes at Godric.

Last edited:

Remove ads