• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dalamar vs Godric and Bayne (Vanor judging)

Vanor

First Post
Dalamar's strike is true, and draws a bit of blood.

Round 1;

Dalamar 4 flags, Bayne/Godric 3 flags.

Last edited:

sineater

First Post
The tree shatters the heavens; waves away the stab of the invisible blade!

Bayne uses his hands to push Dalamar's attack aside. Then as Dalamar is off balance. Bayne attempts to land a blow so violent it shatters ribs!

Going into a low stance in the resiliant style of the lizard, Godric turns to the defense again, as he moves inside Dalamar's reach and tries to transform the energy of Dalamar's attack into a hold and a throw.

The crouching lizard seeks through the gate; redirects the punch of the root!

Dalamar

Adventurer
At Bayne:The chimera dominates the hells; silences the beauty of the scythe!

Dalamar attunes himself to the powerful spirit of chimera and attacks Bayne with force enough to conquer hells.

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
*BUMP* before we drop out of first page.;)
I will also head for some sleep tonight, so propably no posts by me before tomorrow noon (my noon, that is)

Last edited:

Vanor

First Post
ooc: Sorry I must of missed this.

The dragon gazes at the 3 warriors, watching their moves intently.

The tree shattering the heavens is more impressive then a chimera dominating the hells.

Round 2;
Point Bayne/Godric. 3 flags all.

sineater

First Post
The ki-rin breaks the wetlands; dominates the beauty of the bamboo!

Bayne grabs a piece of bamboo from the ground. He swings it at the head of Dalamar. In hopes of shattering his skull.

OoC: Vanor, you are probably doing this anyway, I just want to make sure - you aren't only judging Dalamar's move against the one his attacking? The other move may score against him even when he scores against the first? Sorry to bother you, it's just hard to see in your flavor text. :)

(MeowthBot) The crane falls atop the marsh; parts the kick of the scythe!

Godric parries and propels himself forward with a powerful leap as he tries to overbear his opponent.

Dalamar

Adventurer
At Godric:The fox charges the pillars; negates the drive of the snow!

Dalamar makes a strong charge against Godric, trying to roll under the leaping fighter and then grab his legs.

Last edited:

Remove ads