• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dalamar vs Godric and Bayne (Vanor judging)

MidKnight

First Post
Just a warning - It has been more than twenty-four hours since the last post by Dalamar.

If by the time I get home from work tonight (about 4 hours) there has been no post from him, I will declare Godric and Bayne winners by default (as per request.)

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: I am sorry to have to do this - I was hoping to see Dalamar before this...

Match to Godric and Bayne by way of DQ...

Godric & Bayne - Each of you has to make a choice - which path will you follow? All roads are open to you, with the exception of the path of Darkness... Irregardless of your choices; Godric - your signature style becomes that of the Vine. And Bayne yours is that of the Falcon.

Dalamar - This loss comes with a price. You fall to Dark Apprentice, Out of Favor. Choose your next fight very carefully. Perhaps a single white belt would be a good choice... :)

Last edited:

sineater

First Post
"I will take the path of Yakuza." Bayne tells the judges.

As Bayne leaves the field he walks past Godric. Bumping into him on purpose.

"Just because we won here doesn't mean we are friends. I will have your blood upon my sword soon, very soon. But first I must dominate theTournament first. Then I will be back for you." Bayne says with an evil grin.

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: Bummer! I checked the boards yesterday put didn't spot that sineater had posted.

And what is more frustrating, I had access to a computer today, half an hour before MidKnight posted, but didn't check here, just my mail. Oh, no matter, I have already accepted to fight Kalanyr after this.... :(

Godric is caught unaware by the collision with Bayne and he stumbles back. Hearing the words of his former fight companion he retorts quickly; "Oh yeah?", as he waves his fist at the back of the leaving Yakuza.

The former white belt hasn't decided if he wants to return to the path of light yet. In the meantime he'll focus on honing his skill. Especially in the arts of the whip, the garotte and the simple rope.

Godric
Honor Tier 2 / Rank 0 (yellow belt) - 8 fights / 2 win
(sig.style Vine, dojo style , fists of fury)
2 ¥ - no item

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
The ninja's stance lowers, he does not seems as broud of himself as he were.
I was unwise to try this, more so for not paying attention. Maybe my next fight will restore me to the favor of my masters.

Dalamar
Dark Apprentice, Out of Favor
0 Yen, Record of 1-4

Remove ads