D&D General DALL·E 3 does amazing D&D art

RoughCoronet0

Dragon Lover
So I have to ask, do you pay to use your generator? I spend a few bucks every month but even then I feel like I have to limit the amount of time I spend on a single idea otherwise I would spend months trying for one image. Been doing this for just over a month now and I have managed to produce just over 400 images.
No, you just need to have a Microsoft account as the image generator I use is a part of the Bing browser. It does have a limit for the characters for the prompts, and sometimes it can take several minutes to generate images during the daytime when traffic is higher, but I've had good success with it

Bing Image Creator.

Bio-Karbon

Nost Works
No, you just need to have a Microsoft account as the image generator I use is a part of the Bing browser. It does have a limit for the characters for the prompts, and sometimes it can take several minutes to generate images during the daytime when traffic is higher, but I've had good success with it

Bing Image Creator.
Well I definitely have a Microsoft account already, thank you for this! Gonna be pumping out the images now! :D

overgeeked

B/X Known World
So I have to ask, do you pay to use your generator? I spend a few bucks every month but even then I feel like I have to limit the amount of time I spend on a single idea otherwise I would spend months trying for one image. Been doing this for just over a month now and I have managed to produce just over 400 images.
That's one reason I've given up on trying to force the "AI" programs to generate exactly the image I have in my head. It's far, far easier to have a general notion of an image and let the "AI" surprise me by adding in those details I left out of the prompt. It's less stressful and time consuming that way, too.

Scribe

Legend
Warlord.jpg

Bio-Karbon

Nost Works
That's one reason I've given up on trying to force the "AI" programs to generate exactly the image I have in my head. It's far, far easier to have a general notion of an image and let the "AI" surprise me by adding in those details I left out of the prompt. It's less stressful and time consuming that way, too.
That is where I'm at, I put in the prompt and basically take the best version of what it gives me for the credits I can spend in a day xD sometimes ill revisit things that were going well but most of the time the best version is the first version and tweaking the prompts usually leads me down a path that takes me further away from the original idea lol

Remove ads