• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Dallas Gameday] Aftermath and Commentary starts on Page 10!

Jeremy757

First Post
Hey Wil,

I was just wanting to get some guidance on what kind of characters would be appropriate for your Midnight game. Are there some classes you would rather me play then others or is it anything goes as long as its core rules.

How do you want me to determine ability scores: point buy or dice?

I don't have Midnight so any character I have will be strictly core rules.

Anyway looking forward to getting my first glimpse of Midnight.

d20Dwarf

Explorer
Zogg said:
Never let T.V. control you d20dwarf! Oh well, your loss is other's gain.
Ya know, Zogg, that's pretty much how I live. In fact, I can never tell you what's on....except Alias. If it was just an episode I could let it go, but dammit I just can't miss the season premiere. :)

d20Dwarf

Explorer
Jeremy757 said:
Hey Wil,

I was just wanting to get some guidance on what kind of characters would be appropriate for your Midnight game. Are there some classes you would rather me play then others or is it anything goes as long as its core rules.

How do you want me to determine ability scores: point buy or dice?

I don't have Midnight so any character I have will be strictly core rules.

Anyway looking forward to getting my first glimpse of Midnight.
Jeremy,

Well, core rules won't really work with Midnight, so I'll make you a character. :) If you give me some general preferences for what you like to play, I'll match you up with something as best I can.

Thanks!

jaldaen

First Post
d20Dwarf said:
If you give me some general preferences for what you like to play, I'll match you up with something as best I can.

Hey Wil,

I've been so busy with trying to get Nevermore ready I completely forgot to make my character for Midnight... is there a prefered date to have it to you by ;-)

Take Care,
Joseph

Jeremy757

First Post
d20Dwarf said:
Jeremy,

Well, core rules won't really work with Midnight, so I'll make you a character. :) If you give me some general preferences for what you like to play, I'll match you up with something as best I can.

Thanks!

That's cool. I would prefer a ranger, rogue, paladin, sorcerer, or wizard. just not a cleric or a plain-Jane fighter (been there done that).

I'm pretty versatile as a player so I'm sure what ever you come up with will be just fine. I guess show me a character that embodies some of the unique elements of Midnight. I know only the very basics about the game setting, so this will be kind of like a sales pitch. no pressure though.. :)

d20Dwarf

Explorer
Jeremy757 said:
That's cool. I would prefer a ranger, rogue, paladin, sorcerer, or wizard. just not a cleric or a plain-Jane fighter (been there done that).

I'm pretty versatile as a player so I'm sure what ever you come up with will be just fine. I guess show me a character that embodies some of the unique elements of Midnight. I know only the very basics about the game setting, so this will be kind of like a sales pitch. no pressure though.. :)
Joseph, you can just bring one on Sunday.

Jeremy, I'll try to get you something you'll enjoy.

All, I have no real preferred method of chargen, so just bring a character you'll enjoy playing. :)

Zogg

First Post
d20Dwarf said:
Ya know, Zogg, that's pretty much how I live. In fact, I can never tell you what's on....except Alias. If it was just an episode I could let it go, but dammit I just can't miss the season premiere. :)

No prob, d20. I'm that way about some shows too, like Survivor! The show is now in it's 7th season or something and I. Still. Must. Watch. But believe it or not, I don't have cable at my house! I use my TV for my Gamecube, and that's it. Luckily I have several friends with TiVo and VCR's for the shows I've got to see. Personally, I'd never waste the money on TiVo, but I'm glad that others do!

See you at the Gameday!

:)

Last edited:

shadoe

First Post
Gameday Breakfast

Has there been any thoughts on this? Should we all just meet early at the bank, and decide where to go from there?

Remove ads