D&D 5E Dark Fairytale OOC [Closed]

Ok, posted my character. I'll update him with a More detailed background when i get Time.
Btw, was that additional 500g spending money or not? Else I'll Upgrade to Splint Mail

Azurewraith

Explorer
[MENTION=6802065]Searinox Nagharha[/MENTION] [MENTION=813]jmucchiello[/MENTION] if you want to drop your selves in the portal room it's a large room with a floating platform in the middle assessed by a ladder with hooded acolytes maintains a portal.

We received the same summons as the others, I guess?

One thing I don't understand is how many people work at the hunter's academy? Are there many hunters? How much staff (approximately) is there? Should this be Shavara's first mission or has she perhaps had other missions with other groups? Is there a town outside the academy or is it in a secluded location?

Azurewraith

Explorer
The number of people at the academy is in flux as new recruits come in all the time, people leaving on missions and death toll etc, on average around 300 people about 50 of those will be in training and not in active duty. The staff comprises of 50 from black smiths to teachers. The remaining 200 are fully fledged hunters that spend most of the time off site on missions.

The academy isn't totally secluded the nearest town is only a couple of hours away on foot(about a hours ride by horse) but the academy is effectively a self contained town with full amenities.

Same summons as the others. It's up to you if you want this to be your first mission or have a few notches on your sword, I wouldn't have more than 2 or 3 though our you end up with grand hero low power syndrome.

Remove ads