D&D 5E Dark Fairytale OOC [Closed]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Frustrating, tbh. At the very least in character frustrating. Not sure if I am frustrated. could just be combat itch.
I do see how she comes a cross as frustrating iI mean I think the only straight answer you got out of her was forced! She was always going to be that way it will make more ssense later on honest.

As for combat it is certainly an option I mean you do have her out numbered.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
A mother that lost its children? Barren woman left by her love? Abusive mother who lost her children and is now doing the opposite. An orphan, abandoned by the village that got into power and is taking revenge. Altruistic mother figure with too strong intellectual side with little or no empathy, convinced she's doing good to the kids...... ...

Last edited:

River Song

Explorer
Kalveen would love nothing more than to run the monster through, but doesn't want to scar the kids. This is the kind of "evil" he despises, one that makes good people make bad deals.

Neurotic

She didn't make them. They accepted the easy way, now they are learning there is no easy way.

Neurotic

Without looking up the leading case I couldn't give definitive answer, but the "spirit of the contract would be looked at and given the conversation you have had with Enid you know she talks in metaphors, skel there is reasonable grounds to believe she would be when the agreement was made. This is all in English law.

I'm not English. In our courts you'd be thrown out or fined for treating the court with disrespect. If the contract was about bugs then we're in the right and/or if there was intent to deceive, you automatically lose and may pay the fine. (and this is common enough knowledge here that I know it even if not a lawyer, I'm sure details are more complicated than that). On the other hand, our courts are so slow that it might be 5 or more years before you get the ruling and some more years before actually forcing said damages to be paid :)

Anyhow, regardless of her intent, there are no bugs here so we can return either with real bugs (just have to find some) or with the need for clarification in which case we refuse the deal.

Remove ads