D&D 5E Dark Fairytale OOC [Closed]

tglassy

Adventurer
You could try continuing one of yours :p

I don't want to get people's hopes up again, only to disappear once more. I've tried restarting my own games a few times, but something always comes up and I don't have time to continue them. I can do a quick post a few times a week in a few games, when I'm just a player, but being the DM takes a larger commitment.

And Tax Season is coming up, and I'm a Tax Accountant. Come January, y'all may find me disappear altogether. I'll try to keep posting on the weekends and such, but my days will be packed.

Azurewraith

Explorer
As I said it's a zombie if you want to give it a go I can work a extra character in after this segment wraps and the pcs arrive back at home base.
I don't want to get people's hopes up again, only to disappear once more. I've tried restarting my own games a few times, but something always comes up and I don't have time to continue them. I can do a quick post a few times a week in a few games, when I'm just a player, but being the DM takes a larger commitment.

And Tax Season is coming up, and I'm a Tax Accountant. Come January, y'all may find me disappear altogether. I'll try to keep posting on the weekends and such, but my days will be packed.

Well, the currently living PCs were all in the game since level 1 I suppose. I believe Shavara was allowed an uncommon magic item. That's why she has the magic lute. And I'm hoping she will be ressed some day.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases