• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark Sun Conversion

RafaelLVX

Villager
Thank you psiconauta_retro and fuindordm for your kind words. I would like to say that we didn't do all of the work here; some of it was done previously, which I did my best to credit the sources.

I did a large amount of work on the bard, but some of the material, such as the Trade Secrets came from the Dark Sun Guide v2.0, which is linked in the PDF.

I have also revised portions of the PDF (mostly the race material) from the input received from Wik, which I should update since I believe the changes are for the better. (Thanks again Wik!)

Great work. I think this is going to lead to me running a Dark Sun campaign really soon! Were there any recent developments?

Ezequielramone

Explorer
LOVE IT. I can't wait to play in Athas, but WotC is taking his time. I run most of my games, but playing one. That DM is an old schooler, he loves Dragonlance (we are playing in Krynn) and Dark Sun. I'll use your job to convince him to play there. I love the atmosphere, the tone and the feeling of DS but I never could play in Athas.
THANK YOU.

Edit: My DM love it. We are going to Athas after we save Krynn.
Again, thank you.

Last edited:

Remove ads