D&D General Dark Sword Miniatures new goblin minis

aco175

Legend
I would love to have these, but not for 10$ each unpainted and even un assembled. I just lack time/patience to paint them. I would also feel the need to have 12 of them to replace the others I have so they all look cool.

1696700145758.png
1696700245548.png

MGibster

Legend
I would love to have these, but not for 10$ each unpainted and even un assembled. I just lack time/patience to paint them. I would also feel the need to have 12 of them to replace the others I have so they all look cool.
When using miniatures, costs can quickly become an issue when you need figures for mooks like skeletons, orcs, kobolds, etc., etc. Games Workshop used to be a pretty good source for relative inexpensive orcs, skeletons, and goblins, etc., etc. but the prices have gone up along with the quality. A box of twenty Deathrattle Skeletons goes for $60 which is only $3 a pop which isn't bad. For $32 you can purchase a box of Warlords of Erehwon Skeleton Warriors and with 24 coming in the box that's only $1.33 each. But of course no matter how inexensive they are you're right about having to assemble and paint them.

Remove ads