• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DarkMatter D20: Drunk Southern Girls with Guns ... UPDATED - 8/18/05!

What would you like to see in the DarkMatter campaign?

• Cthulhu, baby

Votes: 66 23.7%
  • More anal probing!

Votes: 66 23.7%
  • Rather less anal probing, thank you.

Votes: 33 11.9%
  • Deeper Conspiracy theory stuff

Votes: 84 30.2%
  • More traditional monster/horror tone

Votes: 29 10.4%

AGFlynn

First Post
Eyas said:
Still....that was a distubing scene, perhaps even more disturbing than E.T. with a Gerti costume.
Well, that, to my mind mind, was possibly the least disturbing element of the night, and was well before I had finished the second gin and tonic Jo offered in an effort to make the bad things that were accumulating in my head go away.

Pierce

First Post
AGFlynn said:
Well, that, to my mind mind, was possibly the least disturbing element of the night, and was well before I had finished the second gin and tonic Jo offered in an effort to make the bad things that were accumulating in my head go away.

We can definitely empathize with the whole drinking-to-forget thing. And welcome to the boards, btw!

AGFlynn

First Post
Pierce said:
We can definitely empathize with the whole drinking-to-forget thing. And welcome to the boards, btw!
Thanks, Pierce, although I should admit that I've been on the boards for a very long time under a different name. The new handle just clears up some password issues.
As for the drinking, if it only truly helped....
I've known John for a long time and if you think he's reached the bottom of his sociopathic barrel, well, no.

slingbld

Explorer
Thought I'd combine all the story posts into a word document. This includes all the adventures except Dark Canada.

I figured this might be a little easier for people to read through the adventure parts :)

Attachments

• DarkMatter D20 Drunk Southern Girls with Guns.doc
    228.5 KB · Views: 349
Last edited:

Pierce

First Post
AGFlynn said:
Thanks, Pierce, although I should admit that I've been on the boards for a very long time under a different name. The new handle just clears up some password issues.
Well then, welcome back!
AGFlynn said:
As for the drinking, if it only truly helped....
I've known John for a long time and if you think he's reached the bottom of his sociopathic barrel, well, no.
Again with the empathizing. Perhaps John and Old Drew Id (our GM) are related....

ledded

Herder of monkies
Pierce said:
Well then, welcome back!
And a hearty welcome back from me too.

Again with the empathizing. Perhaps John and Old Drew Id (our GM) are related....
Yeah, I have to concur about Old Drew Id. There are two hundred thousand liver cells swimmingly chanting his name over and over in my body at any given time during game night. And at least that many brain cells yelling out, crying, "oh for chrissakes, dude, *listen* to 'em already..."

Although Jo seems to get the brunt of it in this story/game, while OldDrewId gives everyone their turn in the barrel... :)

fenzer

Librarian, Geologist, and Referee
My poor Jo.

John, you gave me some kind of nasty visual with those straight razors, mean looking bastards.

Thank you for the update despite your busy schedule.

AGFlynn, or should I say Andy? Thanks for the always smart and expert player comments. How long has it been since you played this encounter?

Keep them coming John. My day is always better when I've had a little Jo in the morning. :cool:

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads