DarkMatter D20: Drunk Southern Girls with Guns ... UPDATED - 8/18/05!

What would you like to see in the DarkMatter campaign?

• Cthulhu, baby

Votes: 66 23.7%
  • More anal probing!

Votes: 66 23.7%
  • Rather less anal probing, thank you.

Votes: 33 11.9%
  • Deeper Conspiracy theory stuff

Votes: 84 30.2%
  • More traditional monster/horror tone

Votes: 29 10.4%

Maxwell's Demon

First Post
Jo finished. "It's a scream, followed by some gunshots and more screaming, then like a gurgle, and dry snapping sounds." Andy stared at her. "Seriously, we're going to look at a skinned family. Lighten up."

I love these people.

Took some time to read through this storyhour (having to work and all) and several things I noticed along the way:
1) John, you are one sick puppy, but I love it. :)
I don't have a favorite character, as I think all players and theire respective characters are awesome.
Seen the comments pointing to this SH in several places on EN World, but the calling-out by Spyscribe (I'm an avid reader of her SH as well) was the one that finally got me to come over. Should have done that way sooner.

2) Having seen all the references to "The Core" and convinced by John's writing of this SH there was nothing else to do for me but order it from Amazon right away.

3) I even get to see peple posting here that I know from the good old days of Baldur's Gate and the Back Room: "Here's to you, NiTessine, you old tea-elf."

4) Now I'm done reading this the other stories of Jonrog are next on my list of things-to-do.

5) I never saw or read about Dark*Matter before, but this really is terrific.

6) This story needs to be back on page 1.

7) Consider this to be a much-needed B U M P

Alright. Just finished reading Pulp Spycraft and I must say it's hilarious.
Now all I've got legt to read is Scarred Lands.

How about it John?
When can we expect to see an update.
You bad man, getting me hooked and now leaving me to wait for an update, just like the rest of the addicts out here on EN-World

Update now or I'll use True Resurrection to call back E.T. and send him after you to get himself a little snack by using that little device of his :D

LovelyNipper

First Post
Yay, more inspiration

I've been checking this forum every month or so for a while now and there is more. Me thinks there is a reason I couldn't forget about this story hour.

AGFlynn

First Post
LovelyNipper said:
I've been checking this forum every month or so for a while now and there is more. Me thinks there is a reason I couldn't forget about this story hour.

That's what my therapist says.

Remove ads