DarkMatter D20: Drunk Southern Girls with Guns ... UPDATED - 8/18/05!

What would you like to see in the DarkMatter campaign?

• Cthulhu, baby

Votes: 66 23.7%
  • More anal probing!

Votes: 66 23.7%
  • Rather less anal probing, thank you.

Votes: 33 11.9%
  • Deeper Conspiracy theory stuff

Votes: 84 30.2%
  • More traditional monster/horror tone

Votes: 29 10.4%

Funeris

First Post
Dungannon said:
You only have one therapist? I had to get myself a full team, Mr. Walker, Mr. Daniels, and Mr. Beam.

I, personally, have resorted just to Mr. Daniels. You see, I went in for a "group" session with Dr. Walker and Dr. Beam...but two of the other "group" members (a.k.a. Mr. Jagermeister and Mr. Goldschlager) wouldn't do anything but Scream about some Nazis....needless to say, it wasn't productive.

Mr. Daniels, though, has no problems comforting my fragile sanity when it suffers withdrawal.

:D

~Fune

Mr. Daniels caused me a headache after every session, despite the fact I found him a likeable guy. His successor Mr. Jameson turned out to be a bit of a let-down and so I found comfort in the arms of Ms. Bushmill. She is smooth, tender and sweet and we get along fine. And if I am in need of a stronger approach the Legend of Bowmore is always ready to help out. Strange that we both have had the same experience with Mr. Jagermeister, Funeris. But it's nice to find out that it wasn't me, but him apparently.

Now, here's to Jonrog1 and the hope he'll update soon.

*walks out again, calling for Ms. Bushmill*

Funeris

First Post
No no, I don't think it was you so much as them. And actually I've spoken to Mr. Jagermesiter all by himself and he seems like quite the good man. I think there is just some sort of...rivalry between Mr. Jagermesiter and Mr. Goldschlager...and they always have to fight.

Mr. Daniels was just the first that was kind enough to see me all by my lonesome...and often enough to keep me happy. ;)

~Fune

AGFlynn

First Post
But, O! Dark Mistress Percocet, how I do adore thee. Though maks't thy pale peaty imitators blanch in envious despite.
How I revel in thy felty embrace and maintaineth a groovy low-impact buzz.

jonrog1

First Post
See, the percocet I got for my surgery just made me REALLY nauseous. Luckily my lovely wife cooked up a percocet/dramamine one-two that made three whole days just ... go away.

Update soon. Flynn, October trip's gone wonky, looks like the WB movie's a go, so I'll be back and forth to London. Still, hoping to tack a visit onto the tail end of one of those flights. And I am SO jonesing for M&M 2E. When I've got my hands on that, finally converting this campaign over along with the Pulp Spycraft campaign. Will have lots of game-building time on British Airways. Will hit you up for some writing.

KidCthulhu

First Post
Pkitty got a copy of M&M 2e at GenCon (probably free, that boy knows how to schmooze), and he's been drooling over it for weeks. It gets two thumbs way up (but I'm not going to speculate on up where).

AGFlynn

First Post
jonrog1 said:
See, the percocet I got for my surgery just made me REALLY nauseous. Luckily my lovely wife cooked up a percocet/dramamine one-two that made three whole days just ... go away.

Update soon. Flynn, October trip's gone wonky, looks like the WB movie's a go, so I'll be back and forth to London. Still, hoping to tack a visit onto the tail end of one of those flights. And I am SO jonesing for M&M 2E. When I've got my hands on that, finally converting this campaign over along with the Pulp Spycraft campaign. Will have lots of game-building time on British Airways. Will hit you up for some writing.

It's all good, brother. Glad to hear about the flick.

carpedavid

First Post
KidCthulhu said:
Pkitty got a copy of M&M 2e at GenCon (probably free, that boy knows how to schmooze), and he's been drooling over it for weeks. It gets two thumbs way up (but I'm not going to speculate on up where).

While I had to pay for my copy (my boss brought it back from GenCon for me), I can confirm that it is, in fact, spiffy.

Remove ads