DarkMatter D20: Drunk Southern Girls with Guns ... UPDATED - 8/18/05!

What would you like to see in the DarkMatter campaign?

• Cthulhu, baby

Votes: 66 23.7%
  • More anal probing!

Votes: 66 23.7%
  • Rather less anal probing, thank you.

Votes: 33 11.9%
  • Deeper Conspiracy theory stuff

Votes: 84 30.2%
  • More traditional monster/horror tone

Votes: 29 10.4%

LovelyNipper

First Post
Checking back once again on one of the best story hours. Still no updates but worth reading again. If you haven't read this story hour yet you're in for a treat.

Friadoc

Explorer
Checking back once again on one of the best story hours. Still no updates but worth reading again. If you haven't read this story hour yet you're in for a treat.

While there are no updates here, it should be noted that the author of this story hour is one of the folks behind the hit TNT series Leverage and has a blog known as KF Monkey, if you wanna keep up on what he's doing.

wolff96

First Post
I realy miss this story hour......

Yeah, I've got it bad -- a friend pointed this one out to me, despite the fact that it's been here for coming up on a decade.

So I read the whole thing over the last week... only to discover that it's not finished. GAH!

And given the length of time since the last update, it's unlikely to ever *be* finished.

Ceres Tauri

First Post
bump for the epicness.

Its obvious the folks involved were Hollywood writers. Seeing "Transformers story credits", Im not surprised. Sad to see it all just end... but I understand about careers or something drawing y'all away.

What you did with Jo ingame and out is simply amazing! I hope to pull that off at least once ever.

Winner of the first prize for epic Story Hour, adaptation of a game module, into a great series of quality roleplay sessions, into a first class Story Hour!

Your Homebrew modules are both worthy of publishing. I was just floored by "Beeee fooooddd." #1 satirical line, ehvar! Gave me lastingcreeps (-2 sanity points) and helped to ruin the childishness of ET and morph it into a proper modern alien horror story. It takes a massive genius to do that with only two words.

Im inspired by this to write my own hopeful novel. Thank you!

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I just spent the last few days reading this story hour...

I must say it is very good, and I hope there will be a conclusion to it at some point. If not, it has still been one of the most entertaining story hours I've read here on EN World.

Cheers!

KF

slingbld

Explorer
I miss this campaign. I looked forward to the next post so eagerly when it was being updated....
I will never get the mental image of E.T. with the anal corer out of my head!

Remove ads