• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Darkwolf beats Dalamar!

Darkwolf

First Post
<Darkwolf> Grand Master D1
<Dalamar> My stats are here:
<Darkwolf> Signature Style: TIGER, WOLF, THUNDER, MANTA RAY, CHOPSTICKS, DAGGER, PHOENIX, KI-RIN, MONKEY
<Darkwolf> thats what really matters and no one remembers...
<Darkwolf> they are?
<Dalamar> I thought that I had copied them but I will get them
<Darkwolf> dojo master - staff
<Dalamar> Dalamar
<Dalamar> Dark Warrior 2
<Dalamar> Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Signature Style (West wind)
<Dalamar> Master of Shadows, Dirty Trick, Poisoned Blade
<Dalamar> Record 4-8, Yen 0, Training
<Darkwolf> how is this fight going to be?
<Dalamar> Hmm, 5 flag standard Strat match
<Darkwolf> post hands here?
<Dalamar> Anywhere is fine by me
<Darkwolf> and is Gray able to judge?
<GrayDoom> yeah
<Dalamar> I just noticed that you have 1-in-10 chance to be immune to my attack
<GrayDoom> 1 in 10? try 1 in 4
<Darkwolf> 1 in 4.8
<Dalamar> Bad mathematics, I counted 10 sigs :D
<Darkwolf> I also have sword immunity..
<Darkwolf> on item..
<Dalamar> Ah, your item
<Darkwolf> Item: Grand Klaive - Sig style sword, Immunity Sword, Mastery sword
<Dalamar> I have good chances, don't I?
<Darkwolf> masters please Gray..while we get hands from the bot
-> *meowthbot* ybhand
<GrayDoom> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> GrayDoom: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the steppes north-west of the Spring of Life on the evening of the fang.
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 1: The staff burns the pond; guards against the storm of the leaf!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 2: The ki-rin falls atop the pillars; protects against the foray of the air!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 3: The fan slays the pond; waves away the drive of the lily!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 4: The dagger slashes above the desert; grasps the efforts of the fire!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 5: The blizzard slaughters the heavens; silences the drive of the mind and quells the violence of the lava!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 1: The lizard slides atop the village; scatters the stab of the water!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 2: The flawless crab stands across the river; absorbs the edge of the four winds!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 3: The wolf glides close to the grotto; redirects the assailment of the rainbow!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 4: The chimera storms the island; averts the aggression of the lava!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 5: The fan appears above the village; dominates the aggression of the reptile!
<Dalamar> You're first
<Darkwolf> The staff burns the pond; guards against the storm of the leaf!; chi strike; done
<Dalamar> The chimera storms the island; averts the aggression of the lava!; done
<Dalamar> I think a staff isn't good for burning something as it will get burned itself...
<Dalamar> Unless it is a torch
<Darkwolf> you're not the judge...
<Dalamar> I know, but I like to speculate
<Dalamar> Besides, it might sway the judge to agree with me :)
<Darkwolf> shouldn't happen..
<GrayDoom> round Darkwolf; 2 points Dalamar; 2 flags Darkwolf, 0 flags Dalamar
<Darkwolf> I think he said 5 flag standard actually gray...but I'll do my best to make it fast
<Dalamar> Gray, not a speed match
<Darkwolf> The blizzard slaughters the heavens; silences the drive of the mind and quells the violence of the lava!; fof; The ki-rin falls atop the pillars; protects against the foray of the air!; done
<GrayDoom> sigh... 2 flags Darkwolf, 3 flags neutral then
<Dalamar> The flawless crab stands across the river; absorbs the edge of the four winds!; Done
<GrayDoom> round Dalamar; 1 flag Dalamar; 1 flag Darkwolf, 4 flags neutral
<Darkwolf> The fan slays the pond; waves away the drive of the lily!; fof; The dagger slashes above the desert; grasps the efforts of the fire!; done
<Dalamar> Dirty Trick!
<Darkwolf> new hands then...
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 1: The tricky manticore bows atop the city; shields against the energy of the clouds!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 2: The tree slays the badlands; shields against the aggression of the willow!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 3: The lotus blossom falls from the well; grasps the speed of the bamboo!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 4: The rose petal cuts the castle; averts the chaos of the four winds!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 5: The snake shatters the wetlands; negates the punch of the lightning!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 1: The monkey devastates the pond; fends off the thrust of the four winds!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 2: The toad wounds the delta; shields against the speed of the rodent!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 3: The snake sweeps next to the palace; waves away the onslaught of the rainbow!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 4: The chimera sweeps over the swamp; waves away the tempest of the spirit!
<Dalamar> <MeowthBot> 5: The spider silences the village; defends against the pain of the lightbeam!
<Darkwolf> The tree slays the badlands; shields against the aggression of the willow!; mastery wolf; done
<Dalamar> The chimera sweeps over the swamp; waves away the tempest of the spirit!; done
<GrayDoom> round Darkwolf; 2 points Darkwolf; 3 flags Darkwolf, 2 flags neutral
<Darkwolf> The snake shatters the wetlands; negates the punch of the lightning!; mastery sword; done
<Dalamar> The toad wounds the delta; shields against the speed of the rodent!; Sneaky Trick wetlands; done
<GrayDoom> round Darkwolf; 1 point Darkwolf; 4 flags Darkwolf, 1 flag neutral
<Dalamar> The spider silences the village; defends against the pain of the lightbeam!; done
<Darkwolf> The rose petal cuts the castle; averts the chaos of the four winds!; done
<GrayDoom> round and match darkwolf on experience.

Remove ads