DARP- The Dalish Curse

Walking Dad

First Post
Falos

"Ehm, crows are carrion birds, so I think they found somethink to eat. At least whatever it is doesn't seem to be defiled in a way that natural wildlife shun it..." Falos says in an unemotional voice. Strangely, the only time his paranoia ceases is with real potential danger before him.

[sblock=ooc]
Speed: 13
Defense: 11
Armor Rating: 0
Health: 25

Arcane Lance: 16 yards - 3d6+4 - 1d6+4 damage

[/sblock]

rangerjohn

Explorer
Falryn the Veteran

"It's too quite the veteran mumbles, thiers none of the morning noises. No movement besides the birds. No farmer to tend his animals. We should check the body, it reminds me too much of the aftermath of a battle."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The birds take wing as the party moves in closer. CAW!!CAW!!CAW!! they protest as they scatter.

Once the birds are out of the way you can see the body of a man. He is but recently dead and besides the marks of the carrion birds on him he has other claw and bite marks.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Falryn the Veteran

"I knew something didn't feel right!"

Looking to the woodsman and the mage, "is this from something natural or something more ominous? I suggest looking at ground around as the body."

While the others are checking the body and ground Falryn keeps an eye out for trouble.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Deep gashes and terrible bite wounds cover the man from head to toe.

[sblock=OOC] WD your check is high enough with the focus to know that the claw and bite marks are not from any natural animal, possible some darkspawn.

Everyone else time for your first rolls. While WD's charater continues to search the body, everyone make a Perception [Seeing] check. WS and VV are looking around the area of the attack and rangerjohn's character will be scanning the fields and buildings about. [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=WS] Sure thing WS that was how you roll it and then added your +3 for Perception at the end. So you did great will wait for the others then tell you what you see. [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Falos

"Beware, nothing natural killed this man! Perhaps darkspawn." Falos warns the others. I knew something bad would happen...

[sblock=ooc]
Falos

Speed: 13
Defense: 11
Armor Rating: 0
Health: 25

Arcane Lance: 16 yards - 3d6+4 - 1d6+4 damage

[/sblock]

Remove ads