• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Daughter of the Female Gendered Feline Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Darth K'Trava said:
Zombies fall down and go *BOOM!* :lol:
Didn't even have time to fall. They just went
explotar2jr.gif

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Darth K'Trava said:
Zombies fall down and go *BOOM!* :lol:
This is especially satisfying if their master has the Destruction Retribution feat. Though that might work better with skeletons, which may have a greater chance to be close to the meddling do-gooders when they explode.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Frukathka said:
No I haven't. Is it an online piece?

I think it resembles some foot stomping something outta Monty Python... Not that I watch MP as a friend pissed me off so bad during it that I lost interest.

Closest resemblance:
pyth.gif
but replace the foot with Godzilla's foot and the smiley with a crude drawing of Bambi and you get the idea... :)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Aeson said:
I did plan to make a lower level. He said go ahead and do it. I was going to try and be low key. I never expected to destroy all of them at once.

My character will drift back to the background after this weekends game. Next month I'll take over again. She will become a NPC that helps them but not like that.
Walking healing stick!

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Darth K'Trava said:
Depends on just how messed up the mentality of the sheep was.... It probably woulda taken a Miracle spell to fix the effects. And I betcha Pelor woulda bitch-slapped him if he'd asked for the spell for something stupid like this... :]
Well, making the Nature god cry is generally frowned upon anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads