• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Daughter of the Female Gendered Feline Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Well, making the Nature god cry is generally frowned upon anyway...

I don't think a nature god would be crying...... :] Nor would the sun god for his cleric doing something so STUPID to start with! :heh:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Darth K'Trava said:
Depends on just how messed up the mentality of the sheep was.... It probably woulda taken a Miracle spell to fix the effects. And I betcha Pelor woulda bitch-slapped him if he'd asked for the spell for something stupid like this... :]
This quite reminscient of that scene in Super Troopers where that guy is dressed in the bear outfit. The one where he looks like he's doin' it.! :lol:

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Frukathka said:
This quite reminscient of that scene in Super Troopers where that guy is dressed in the bear outfit. The one where he looks like he's doin' it.! :lol:

:lol:

Ever seen the video for the Bloodhound Gang's song, "The Bad Touch"? They dress as monkeys "doing it" in the first minute of the video.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Get this.

The session took place on a farm. We come to the gate and look in and see 6 foot chickens. We deal with the fiesty chickens and the cleric comes out of the barn. He proclaims the farm his kingdom and we all should leave. He runs into a bunkhouse and we chase but stop outside. Try to talk him out, he refuses so we seek out a way in. Some one opens the door and sees the zombies and promptly closes it again. The party discusses just burning the place down with everyone inside. I didn't care for that idea. I went up opened the door and tried to turn the zombies.

Later we find the Rooster. It is 9 feet tall. That was some fight.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Frukathka said:
Kemrain's gonna be ticked that I started another hivemind! :lol:

Well, sie shoulda been here for it! ;)

And what's a hivemind without a little.......

FIRE!!!! :D

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Aeson said:
Get this.

The session took place on a farm. We come to the gate and look in and see 6 foot chickens. We deal with the fiesty chickens and the cleric comes out of the barn. He proclaims the farm his kingdom and we all should leave. He runs into a bunkhouse and we chase but stop outside. Try to talk him out, he refuses so we seek out a way in. Some one opens the door and sees the zombies and promptly closes it again. The party discusses just burning the place down with everyone inside. I didn't care for that idea. I went up opened the door and tried to turn the zombies.

Later we find the Rooster. It is 9 feet tall. That was some fight.

You guys got pissed off at Colonel Sanders for some bad chicken takeout or something? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads