• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dawnforge Campaign - The True Kings - Calling my Active Players!

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
And no Bro, I refuse to use gestalt classes. Ever. Again.

I've heard that one before... ;)

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Anyways, as I'm currently hunting for a job, and may need to move in under two weeks, I didn't want to leap into another game with both feet.
A delay is fine with me, I have a few other things on my plate anyhow, but I do wish you luck on your move and job hunt. :D

Starman

Adventurer
Widowmaker said:
I would be willing to bet Starman will be willing to play as well. I bet he will post here in a little bit.

Or eight minutes before you as the case may be.

So, what kind of characters are people thinking of playing? I've got three general concepts in mind: a dawn elf wizard, a trueborn disciple/paladin, or a minotaur spirit adept (or fighter/spirit adept).

Starman

unleashed

First Post
Always just too late to join one of your games from the start, keep me in mind if someone pulls out Isida. :D

Last edited:

Starman

Adventurer
Well, widowmaker told me he wants to play a trueborn paladin or fighter. So, I am leaning toward the dawn elf life wizard unless someone else really wants to play a wizard in which case I may play the minotaur fighter/spirit adept.

What is everyone else thinking about?

Starman

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
unleashed, since this game has such a delayed start, and you never know who may have issues that may cause them to drop out/be delayed, you might as well get your character concepts ready. :)

Starman - I'm thinking about a gnome shaman... oh wait, I'm the DM... ;)

Starman

Adventurer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Starman - I'm thinking about a gnome shaman... oh wait, I'm the DM... ;)

Does this mean we're going to have a wise, old gnome shaman guiding us where ever we go and doing all of the hard stuff for us? :p

Starman

Last edited:

d'Anconia

Explorer
I'm thinking (possibly) Night Elf Rogue. I take it from reading the book that at this point they're still pretty well accepted by society as whole - ie, they're not considered evil on sight yet. I'm on vacation right now, and so I'll have pretty limited internet access until Friday - but I'm still around.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads