DC/MD open seat for 4E game

MarauderX

Explorer
I run an ongoing 4th edition game and we are looking to start another campaign soon. We have a seat open for a mature player to join us in Takoma Park, MD, which is inside the DC beltway. We get together on Tuesday nights, bi-weekly, and we handle a bunch of the other calcs and discussions online and via a dedicated yahoo group. I have maintained a website for the campaign world which holds most of the setting information, past adventures, and keeping track of XP, treasure, and other matters.

www.correl.wikispaces.com

I like to run an easy-going table that is interested in moving the game forward instead of getting into rules spats. I prefer to move quickly to help mimic the stress of battle, and being prepared can be key.

Since I host, be aware that we have children (that go to bed shortly after we begin), pets (1 cat, 1 dog, both friendly), and a home (please pick up after yourself, etc.). We order pizza from time to time, and even when we don't everyone is free to bring their dinner or food/drink to share (or bribe the DM with).

More questions? Are you interested? Feel free to send me an email:
MarauderX at live dot com

Remove ads