DCC#8 (IC):: Spectres

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=ooc] I think I will start bedford, listing your numbers was most excellent thank you. And you maybe right WD posted but gave me no rolls LoL :p [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Combat Round 1

The group picks it's way around the naturally made columns of this huge chamber coming to an openish area after a few hours march. One of the five tunnels lies a little over a hundred feet ahead, forms seem to be walking out of the shadowed opening.

Code:
[I][COLOR=sienna]Five drow warriors wearing strips of decimated armor stagger towards you from[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=sienna]the southern tunnel. They appear to have sustained many wounds from a heavy [/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=sienna]assault. They do not have the equipment normally associated with drow patrols [/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=sienna]in [/COLOR][/I][I][COLOR=sienna]this region. However, they look genuinely pleased to see you, judging by [/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=sienna]thier [/COLOR][/I][I][COLOR=sienna]rictus grins and glowing green eyes.[/COLOR][/I]

[sblock=Gulon]
Due to your more astute spot check you notice the following. These drow are riddled with holes and that the green glow comes from the depths of their empty eye sockets [/sblock]

[sblock=combat]
Code:
[U]Character                  HP   AC      In Hand/Condition[/U]
Dinbelar                   ??   ??      sword/---
Arne                       ??   23      ---/---
Gulon                      98   25      claws/---
D'ryll                     45   22      ---/---
Zap                        21   23      ---/---
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
First I need HP for Arne and D'ryll, and second...

This encounter starts at 100 ft. so I want to wait to post a map till the encounter becomes closer. So pretty much a standard cavern you want their to be rocks, stalagtites or anything else no problem. So no need to ask what is near just post anything you like that would fit the theme please. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
"Since when have drow green eyes?" D'ryll whispers wondering as he draws his spiked chain.

[sblock=ooc]
HP in stat block below.

[sblock=Mini Statblock]
HP: 45 / 45
AC: 22 - Touch: 17
Fort: +5. Reflex: +10. Will: +7

Initiative: +4
Spot: +1
Listen: +11

Active Stance: Child of Shadows

Readied Maneuvers:
Obscuring Shadow Veil
Shadow Garrote
Counter Charge
Shadow Jaunt
Hatchlings Flame
Mountain Hammer

[/sblock][/sblock]

bedford

First Post
Gulon keeps moving forward cautiously. "They seem to be Some sort of undead..." He whispers in Arnes direction.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
End Round 1

Arne seems lost in thought and oblivious to the were-beasts words. The others in the group stand watching the approach of the drow warriors, they scramble over rocks and limp along at a slow gant.

Muttering in disgust Dinbelar shouts, "Undead or not they do not look friendly, someone SHOOT THEM!"

[sblock=ooc]
Range now equals 70' away.
Still need Voadam and WD to help with HP they are not playing classes I have access to. I know Voadam said he would be out for a while sick I think. [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post

[sblock=ooc]
HP in stat block below.

[sblock=Mini Statblock]
HP: 45 / 45
AC: 22 - Touch: 17
Fort: +5. Reflex: +10. Will: +7

Initiative: +4
Spot: +1
Listen: +11

Active Stance: Child of Shadows

Readied Maneuvers:
Obscuring Shadow Veil
Shadow Garrote
Counter Charge
Shadow Jaunt
Hatchlings Flame
Mountain Hammer

[/sblock][/sblock]

ooc: I thought my ooc comment and statblock clear. Starting with 45 HP.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=ooc] Sorry WD missed that post I was looking at your character in the RG to get HP for my chart in there it says you have 10hp. So 45 is alot better I will add that to the combat post [/sblock]

bedford

First Post
Gulon moves in front of the undead with his arms stretched out to the sides as if daring the enemy to try to get past him.

OOC: Positions himself 15 feet infront of the enemy. making sure that they can not advance towards him withiout provoking an attack of oportunity.

Remove ads