Kickstarter DCM KickStarter Gearing Up

greyhaze

First Post
Posted the final sculpt for the Kraken!

And we've introduced our first Sculpt Stretch Goal (we're alternating paint Stretch Goals between each sculpt), and it's a giant skeleton warrior.

http://dungeoncrawler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=975&p=4113#p4113

file.php

Last edited:

Alarian

First Post
Looking forward to the kickstarter. I'll be a definite pledger. As to those asking why something perhaps not as in demand, I agree with greyhaze. I have hundreds (if not a thousand or more) pre-painted mini's. I would much rather have something like this than another version of an undead, orc, or whatever we've seen many times before.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Interesting stuf...not sure how it usually looks, but the grey forum with black letters is really hard to read on a phone...as for the KS, I am considering it. Good luck sirs.

Like I said in one of your earlier threads, I really think you should comb through Ebay and other minis retailers, and see what demands ridiculous prices. Then kickstart those minis.
From the top of my mind: Pit Fiend, Behir, Huge Blue Dragon, Huge Red Dragon, Rancor-like beastie, Huge Hydra and many others.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Love the clips, awesome idea and forethought. Also, really want some peryton...which is in the phone dictionary for some reason.

Moorcrys

Explorer
Yep, I agree. Looking good, and I'm really loving the clip-on banners, torches, and markers you're developing for the minis that you've previewed with the peryton. Good stuff.

Remove ads