• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ddi- when does it go live?

s.j. bagley

First Post
(first off, let me apologise if this has already been talked about and i simply missed it...)
has wotc announced when 'dungeons and dragons insider' is going to go live with more content than just the magazines (the character creator/visualizer etc.) and when they are are going to start charging for it?

Scribble

First Post
s.j. bagley said:
(first off, let me apologise if this has already been talked about and i simply missed it...)
has wotc announced when 'dungeons and dragons insider' is going to go live with more content than just the magazines (the character creator/visualizer etc.) and when they are are going to start charging for it?

This guy has some info. :)

Brown Jenkin

First Post
The answer is no one knows, not even WotC. The plan was for everything to go live June 6. So much for plans.

Many people, myself included, have low expectations given WotC's past performance in the didgital arena.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Well, they've already announced that the character generator and the map thingy won't go live with the online rulebooks. Frankly, I'm in the group that doubts they'll pull this off.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads