Deadpool 3: He said yes!!!!

Finally!
I hope it is as good as the previous two because the Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard and Red Notice were not worth the time, IMO. Haven't watched any of his other new material.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Eh. . . I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the first one, but I remember almost nothing of interest in the second (though I do love the inclusion of obscure X-Factor character Rusty Collins aka Firefist). Neither were movies I made a point to see in the theater, then again most aren't these days.

MarkB

Legend
Eh. . . I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the first one, but I remember almost nothing of interest in the second (though I do love the inclusion of obscure X-Factor character Rusty Collins aka Firefist). Neither were movies I made a point to see in the theater, then again most aren't these days.
Yeah, very much the same for me. I've rewatched the first movie a few times, never felt any inclination to give the second one another look.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Yeah, very much the same for me. I've rewatched the first movie a few times, never felt any inclination to give the second one another look.
Odd, I didnt really like the first. The second I thought was much better.

Remove ads