• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Death at low levels- rare occurance? or am I wrong

Twiddle

First Post
Hey
A new game came to my gaming place 2 weeks ago called Blackmoor. Already in my first three games 2 players have died. Has any of you played this? Its making me kind of nervous. Personally im an arcane warrior and I think the game is great- avg. 80gold 750experience per game at APL 1. Have any people here played this? And do you have problems with it?

Last edited:

I think he may be talking about the new "Living" campaign. The gold and xp "per game at APL 1" is a big clue.

Nope, I don't play it. Looks great, but too many books already and not enough time for another game.

Twiddle

First Post
yeah sorry I meant "The New Living Campaign" Im pretty new to this so I didnt realy know what to call it. However isnt death at low levels a very rare occurance? It just seems odd that I just stay this campaign and 2 characters just die. Ill trend more lightly :)

DClingman

First Post
This all depends on the player. The MMRPG campaign gives a 32 point character buy, so it should be easier to make a stronger 1st level character. Bad rolls, bad choices, etc can often lead to death at first level.

Dustin

Remove ads