ZEITGEIST Death of the Author -- coming soon!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This adventure looks so good! Comes in at 65 pages!

Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 10.38.55 AM.png

/Russian accent

I am excited to see all ways author dies. Perhaps monster eats throat. Perhaps bullet perforates vital organ. Perhaps player characters have vendetta because they did not like book, and they poison author's tea. Ha. This last one will not work. Author drinks vodka.

/end Russian accent

I'm super excited for this adventure. My players are still in the middle of adventure 7 but I will definitely present this to them once we're finished with the adventure path. Are there any plans to bring this adventure to other systems? 5e is really not our first choice (although Level Up might change that, who knows).

If I recall, you're playing 4e? I'm not the one in charge of the business decisions, but my sense is that PF1 sales are way down, and 4e sales are basically zero, so the cost of conversion and a second layout pass might not be worth it, especially since the layout guy wouldn't be working on other books that are in the pipeline. Maybe if twenty or so folks spoke up and said they'd buy a 4e version, that would be a sign it's worth the investment.

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
That was a joke. I k ow it won’t happen. Though I think the Zeitgeist AP and Pathfinder 2 would be a marriage made in heaven!

Remove ads