• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Death of the dragons (OOC)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Rules question

Does pounce counts as charge attack?
It says: Pounce: if were CHARGES an opponent it can make full attack including two rake attacks...I'd say it qualifies as it only expands on charge attack it doesn't replace it...

It would be great if I could redirect (via Counter Charge) pouncing were tiger into the path of another pouncing were forcing them to either attack each other or abort their attacks (while exposing them to our counters of course)

Vertexx69

First Post
Using "Counter Charge" makes an enemy charging another character charge you instead, so your strategy wouldn't work. And in order to use pounce according to the rules they would need to charge yes, but thats just the base rules.

Neurotic

Counter Charge, umm, no

I'm speaking of swordsage maneuver Counter charge that states:
With this counter you can attempt to rediurect a creature that intends to make a charge attack against you. Immediately before the creature makes charge attack make a choice of STR or DEX yadda yadda...
If the check succeedes the creature does not get to attack you. You can then move it 2 squares (10 feet) in a direction of your choice away from you.

Neurotic

Marius

Can Marius surprise the one dropping down? If yes he does so flurrying in surprise round and again at the beginning of his initiative with activated brute gloves. (Details later) Hopefuly he will catch him on difficult terrain and execute 'free' improved trip

If not he will attack with flurry without activating items, but using mighty throw and if successfull throw the beast toward the group.

Initiative 1d20+9=28

Last edited:

Neurotic

How long

How long your exams last hellrazor?

Here, we usualy have terms throughout february, but of course, studying starts earlier :)

Just interested how long we have 'free'.

hellrazor111

First Post
I only talk to him about once a week. I'll get on his case.
If neither of them post buy tomorrow, I'll take control of them, sorry for not posting much but I've been waiting for them.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads