• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deathstalker vs Aragorn (Darkwolf Judging)

Aragorn

First Post
Aragorn seeing Deathstalker waiting, yells at him

I find your uncle to be the paragon of half-witted, your basement to be overgrown, and your experience to be amateurish.

Yellow Belt D1
Win/Loss 2-3
Sig Style Dragon
Dojo Style Thunder
FOF
6 Yen

Ooc-: I seek a three flag speed strategy with Judge Gen moves if I win insults

Last edited:

SableWyvern

Adventurer
Hmmm.

Puny Aragorn come back.

Deathstalker munchem crunchem good.

I find your uncle to be pampered, your garden to be unnecessary, and your karate to be grating.

Deathstalker want 5 flag speed strategy with judge-gen moves.

Darkwolf

First Post
Insults Aragorn!

MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the prairie south-west of the Vineyard of Xian's Song on the dusk of the wolf.

Deathstalker
<MeowthBot> 1: The tree seeks facing the heavens; redirects the tempest of the earth!
<MeowthBot> 2: The manta ray drops across the lake; defends against the beauty of the shadow!
<MeowthBot> 3: The supreme manticore attacks the spring; waves away the punch of the plant!
<MeowthBot> 4: The wolf dances above the steppes; blocks the motion of the body!
<MeowthBot> 5: The thunder punches from the lake; silences the rolling of the void!

Aragorn
<MeowthBot> 1: The wolf mangles the marsh; negates the thrust of the heart!
<MeowthBot> 2: The fan punches the mesa; beautifully dodges the storm of the snow!
<MeowthBot> 3: The spider nails the tower; silences the edge of the four winds!
<MeowthBot> 4: The rose petal shouts across the valley; quells the terror of the ember!
<MeowthBot> 5: The crane tracks before the grotto; reduces the foray of the stone!

Aragorn

First Post
Aragorn laughs at Deathstalker's insult, then makes the first move

The wolf mangles the marsh; negates the thrust of the heart!

Darkwolf

First Post
almost had to go to day/loc....but the supreme manticore won out...

Point Deathstalker!
1 flag Deathstalker; 0 flags Aragorn

Remove ads