• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(December) What are you reading?

possum

First Post
December really cut into my reading because of finals and such, but I was able to get some good reading in.

New Jedi Order: Force Heretic trilogy: Let's be honest here, despite what others may say I love the New Jedi Order series and I have found almost every single book in it to be enjoyable. Let's just say that despite the important plot points in these three books, the Force Heretic trilogy has to be the worst in the series that I have read. It's not really bad, but it's just slow compared to the other books. The best book in the trilogy had to be Refugee, while the worst was Reunion. Reunion was bad to me because the action on Zonama Sekot itself was boring to me.

New Jedi Order: The Final Prophecy: I haven't really gotten far into this book yet, but so far it's pretty good. I loved Greg Keyes work on the Edge of Victory duology and so far his work on this book is on par.

Unifying Force: I haven't read it yet, as I'm only on the above book.

Dark Nest III: Swarm War: It hasn't been released yet, but I'm waiting to get this book in my hands next Tuesday.

frankthedm

First Post
The Kraken Wakes by John Wyndham. I Heared [from here abouts] That this was what Surface[TV] was based on.

He also authored The Day of the Triffids.

Jay Tomio

First Post
Just starting the first book in a new series coimng out next year, A Shadow in Summer by Daniel Abraham, which got sterling comments from GRRM.

0765313405.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads