Defeated, but hope is not lost.

Rini

First Post
Greetings. I am back and I am looking to engage in a battle with someone, preferably of my own skill.

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
"I will fight you..." says a worn out looking youth. His face is flushed and he looks upset about something.

I find your Emperor to be a tramp, your orchard to be unnecessary, and your inner spirit to be terrible.

Sidhe Li; Son of Wicht
DB 1
Sig location: plains
1 dirty trick, 6 yen

Rini

First Post
::Rini looks at the young man with raised eyebrows::
This should be interesting.

~I find your Lady to be murderous, your basement to be awful, and your daimyo's zen to be terrible.~

Now we need a judge.

Kalanyr

Explorer
A hooded figure walks forth and Kalanyr speaks "I will judge if none object"

Pausing to consider the insults, Kalanyr declares
"I find Sidhe Li's insult the more impressive. Sidhe Li may set the length of the match. I declare this match to take place on
the day of the fist at the fountain south east of the Dancing Buddha's Shrine."

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the fountain south-east of Dancing Buddha's Shrine on the day of the fist.

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li half-heartedly bows to the judge and request two flags. Then without heistation he launches an attack of thunder!

The thunder bows across the fountain; scatters the motion of the canine!

Rini

First Post
::Rini summons a wolfish creature from the ground which jumps up in time to block the thunderous attack from hitting it's creator. It stagers a bit, but then dives with much bloodlust to destroy it's attacker.::

Hmm, too much forethought for my taste.

~The wolf slays the castle; shields against the drive of the battlements!~

I accept the judge too. I'll be back tommorrow.

::Rini lets the wolf finish while she goes off the accomplish other bussiness.::

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
1 Flag Sidhe Li 1 flag Neutral

The hooded figure gestures and 2 spiders appear one quicly runs to Sidhe Li's side.

"Hmph, two interesting moves therefore because it is the location of the Fountain I find this round to go to Sidhe Li"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases